Chapter 5

It was warm and quite, the comforter felt like a hug. Kara felt safe, she felt comfortable. Maybe a little too comfortable... The blond squinted her eyes opened but instantly regretted it. The quick glance she had told her she wasn't in her room. She peeked her eyes open again, with her arm over her face, and saw that she was in a hotel suite. Last night came back to her and the last thing Kara remembered was Luthor. It was obvious she was in Lena Luthors suit.

Kara remembered the club, the drinks, the lights, and oh shit— She called her last night, and threw up in front of her. Kara groaned and put her face in her hands. And oh shit...Whinn. The blond sat up quickly, remembering the incident. It could have been the sitting up too fast or the memory, but she suddenly felt nauseous again

Kara looked at the nightstand on which were a glass of orange juice and two tablets with a note placed on either side which ordered her to take the medicine. Obediently she took the tablets as their was a knock on the door.

Without giving time to answer, Lena walked in. Kara couldn't seem to find her voice, one look at Lena gets her heart pounding. The brunette was all sweaty.
She must have been for a run. The bottoms are hanging off her hips in that sexy way that all her bottoms seem to do. Her clothes and hair were dark with sweat.

Kara looked away and took a deep breath.

"How are you feeling?" Lena asked before drinking a sip of water.

"Better than I deserve," she said guiltily, placing her orange juice back on the table. She pulled the blanket higher and asked: "Did you put me to bed?"

Lena sat down at the table and lifted the hoods from the plates to examine the breakfast. "Mhhm," She replied distractedly.

"You undressed me?" Kara asked slightly indignant.

"I did not have much choice," The brunette countered while buttering the toast.

In disbelief and a bit anxious Kara asked: "Where did you sleep?" Lena gestured with her finger to the other side of the bed. "We didn't....?" Kara said into her hands, in mortified horror.

"Kara, you were comatose. Necrophilia is not my thing. I like my partners... receptive." Lena said dryly.

"I am so sorry." Kara took her hands away from her face to glance at Lena, and she was smiling slightly.

Lena walked with a plate to the bed. She sat down at the end of the bed and handed Kara the plate. "You need to eat" she said. "That's why you were so sick. Really? It is rule number one of drinking." Lena lifted her eyebrow at Kara. She ran her hand through her hair.

"Are you going to carry on scolding me?"

"Is that what I'm doing?"

"Yeah, kind of."

"Then, you're lucky I'm just scolding you." She put
emphasis on the just.

"What do you mean?"

"If you were mine, kara, you wouldn't be able to sit down for a week after the stunt you pulled yesterday. You didn't eat, you got overly drunk, and you put yourself at risk." Lena closed her eyes and shudders with dread passing briefly over her face. When she opened them again, she glared at Kara. "I hate thinking of what could have happened to you."

"What." Kara asked with a mouthful of toast. She was in disbelief.

With a sigh, Lena stood up and pulled her shirt over her head revealing a sports bra and a beautiful toned body. Surprised and with red cheeks, Kara stared at her and watched her come to her bed.