Chapter 10

Lena pulled out of Kara suddenly, making the blond wince.

"Come on, we need to get dressed - that's if you want to meet my mother." Lena looked worried, she leaped off the bed, and pulled on her slacks - no underwear! Kara struggled to sit up as she was still tethered.

"Lena - I can't move."

Lena grinned, and leaned down, she undid the tie. The woven pattern had made an indentation around her wrists. It's....sexy. The brunette gazed at Kara. She's amused, her eyes dancing with mirth. She kisses Kara's forehead quickly and beamed at her.
"Another first." She acknowledged, but Kara had no idea what she's talking about.

"I have no clean clothes in here." Kara was filled with sudden panic, and considering what I've just experienced, she was finding the panic overwhelming. Her mother! Holy shit! "Perhaps I should stay here."

"Oh, no, you don't," Lena threatened playfully. "You can wear something of mine." She slipped on a white button up and ran her hand through her just-fucked hair. In spite of Kara's anxiety, she did happen to loose her  train of thought. Will she ever get used to looking at this beautiful woman?

"Kara, you could be wearing a sack and you'd look lovely. Please don't worry. I'd like you to meet my mother. Get dressed. I'll just go and calm her down." Lena's mouth presses into a hard line. "I will expect you in that room in five minutes, otherwise I'll come and drag you out of here myself in whatever you're wearing. My shirts are in the closet. Help yourself." She eyed Kara speculatively for a moment, then left the room.

Holy shit. Lena's mother. Kara has heard many things about Lena's mom, many bad things. This is so much more than she bargained for. Perhaps meeting her will help put a little part of the jigsaw in place. Might help Kara understand why Lena is the way she is... Kara pulled a shirt off the floor, and she was pleased to discover that it has survived the night well with hardly any creases. She found her blue bra under the bed and dressed quickly. But if there's one thing she hated, it's not wearing clean panties. She rifled through Lena's chest of underwear and came across a nice pair of lace panties.

After pulling on a pair of tight gray Calvin Kleins, Kara tugged on her jeans and her Converse.

Grabbing her jacket, Kara dashes into the bathroom and stared at her too-bright eyes, her flushed face - and her hair! Holy crap... just-fucked hair do not suit her either. She hunted in the vanity unit for a brush and found a comb. It will have to do. A ponytail is the only answer. Kara despaired at her clothes. Maybe I should take Lena up on her offer of clothes.

Struggling into her jacket, pleased that the cuffs cover the tell-tale patterns from her tie, She took a last anxious glance at herself in the mirror. This will have to do. Kara made her way into the main living room.

"Here she is." Lena stood from where she was lounging on the couch.

Lena's expression was warm and appreciative. The blond haired woman beside her turned and beamed at Kara, a full megawatt smile. She stood too. She was impeccably attired in a camel-colored fine knit sweater dress with matching shoes. She looked groomed, elegant, beautiful, and inside Kata died a little, knowing she looked such a mess.

"Mother, this is Kara Danvers. Kara, this is Lillian Luthor"

Lillian Luthor held her hand out to Kara. "What a pleasure to meet you," she murmured. If Kara wasn't mistaken, there was wonder and maybe stunned relief in her voice and a warm glow in her blue eyes. Kara grasped her hand, returning her smile.

"Ms Luthor," Kara murmured.

"Call me Lillian." She grinned, and Lena frowned. "So how did you two meet?" She looked questioningly at Lena, unable to hide her curiosity.