Waking Up Early

The next day, as the morning sun rose, Alberto was the first one to wake up with it. Luca was still sleeping, so Alberto woke him up. "Hey. Luca! Svegliati!" He said, lightly tapping Luca. Luca woke up to see Alberto, who was wide awake. "What time is it?" Luca asked.
"I don't know!" Alberto replied, laughing. Akiko heard their voices from the roof, so she looked down to see the two Sea Boys awake. "おはようございます!" Akiko exclaimed.
"Buongiorno!" Luca replied.
"Buongiorno, ragazza!" Alberto added. Akiko giggled as she stepped down from the roof to see Luca and Alberto. "Hey guys! How'd you sleep? Good?" Akiko asked.
"Oh! Yeah! Your Violin really helped as well!" Alberto replied.
"Same here!" Luca added. Akiko smiled thankfully. "So, have you decided what you're gonna do for the Talent Show?" She asked. Luca and Alberto just shook their heads in unison. "That's fine! You'll figure it out before Friday! Don't worry!" Akiko said.
"I don't know, we might figure it out today. I'll see if anyone has any ideas. How about you, Luca? Have you gotten any ideas?" Alberto asked. Luca frowned slightly. "No." He said. Alberto just smiled. "I'm sure we'll figure something out! All five of us!" He replied as he patted Luca's back for support. Luca just smiled. Just then, Bella walked out of the house. "Good morning, guys!" She exclaimed.
"おはようございます!" Akiko replied. Bella smiled as she joined the group. "I think I have an idea for the Spettacolo di Talenti, Albie!" Bella said. Alberto smiled. "Oh! Really? What is it?" He asked.
"There's a song that I really like, it's called 'Wellerman'! I heard a cover of it by Nathan Evans, and I was wondering if we could do that." Bella said.
"Okay. That's a good idea. It's agreeable. Luca? Do you agree?" Alberto asked as he nodded. Luca lightened up. "Yes! That sounds so cool! But, we would have to listen to it and rehearse it first." He said. Alberto nodded in agreement. "I'll see what Guido and Ciccio have to say." He said. Just then, Massimo walked out from his house. "Buongiorno, ragazzi e ragazze! Up so early?" He asked.
"Yeah! We're figuring out what to do for the Spettacolo di Talenti!" Alberto replied.
"Va bene! I need help with the nets. Maybe you can talk about it with me?" Massimo said.
"! Sulla mia strada!" Alberto exclaimed as he jumped down from the tree.