The Luau

(A/N:
I just realized that I was supposed to make this chapter two chapters ago, whoops.)

Liz had been stressing about this potluck for a good few days now. I didn't really care about it, but I'm being forced to add something and I don't know what to do.
"Hey Y/N!" somebody yelled from outside. It took me a few seconds to realized it was Sam.
"What do you want?!" I yelled back.
"Come down here! I have something to show you!" he replied. I basically flew down the stairs and probably broke something on the way down.
"This better be good Sam," I heaved, "I just sacrificed a limb to get here." he laughed.
"Okay, so when I was at Marnie's to buy some eggs, the door to her was open, and...well...I found something really interesting," he snickered, "I think they might be Lewis's underwear."
"UM WHAT?!" I exclaimed, "YOU REALLY FOUND OUR MAYOR'S FRIGGIN UNDERWEAR IN MARNIE'S ROOM?!"
"Yup!" He laughed, I knew he felt accomplished, "And y'know how the Governer is coming today for the potluck thingy?"
"Mhm," I replied, "Where are you going with this?"
"How about we put the underwear in the soup?" Sam smirked.
"Oh my god Sam, in the two seasons that I've known you, that is the BEST idea you've ever had!" I extremely.
"Why thank you, kind person," he flaunted.
"Another question, how are we going to get them?" I asked.
"Already covered," Sam said, "I stole 'em while she was with Caroline and Robin."
"Eww! Did you touch them with your bare hands?" I groaned.
"Hell no!" Sam exclaimed, "I got tongs and a plastic bag."
"Ahhhh, I see," I said.
"Y/N!" Liz yelled from the house, "Lets go to the Luau!"
"Alright!" I replied, "See you in a few Sam."
"Okay, see you!" he smiled and walked towards the beach.

Time skip brought to you by: Lewis's purple underwear

"Y/N!" Sam called from the dock, "Het over here!"
"Okay!" I jogged over to where he, Abigail, and Sebastian were standing, "Did you put them in already?"
"Not yet, but I did let Abigail and Seb on the plan," Sam replied.
"We both think it's a good idea," Abigail said, "That Governor deserves it." Sebastian nodded.
"Y/N, can you go put them in?" Sam said as he handed my tongs and the plastic bag, "The three of us aren't allowed near the soup since we've wrecked it before."
"Fine," I groaned. I walked over to the giant pot of soup, made sure nobody was looking, and emptied the contents of the plastic bag into the boiling pot. As soon as that was over with, I sprinted back to the group. "That was nerve wracking," I said.
"Nice job, Y/N," Sam gave me a wink and a thumbs-up, "Now, how about we go dance? They have some decent music playing right now."
"Fine with us," Abigail and Seb said in unison.
"Same," I agreed. We made our way over to the palm fronds. Seb and Abigail immediately started dancing together.
"Care to dance Y/N?" Sam asked as he extended his arm.
"As long as you wont be cheesy about it," I replied.
"I take that as a yes," Sam said as he grabbed my arm. It honestly wasn't bad. He twirled me around a few times. I tried to do the same, but it didn't really work as well. And he was well coordinated. "Haha!" He taunted, "You cant twirl me!"
"You're such a dork, Sam," I sighed.
"Guilty as charged," He smiled.
"I wonder when the governor is gonna taste the soup," Abigail said.
"How about, right now?" Seb replied as he motioned towards Mayor Lewis.
"Alright, welcome to this year's luau potluck!" Lewis said, "I trust that you all put in high-quality ingredients in the pot this year, we wouldn't want the governor to regret his visit to the valley!" Sam and I snickered.
"Yes, yes, thank you for the introduction Lewis," The governor said. "I trust the soup will taste amazing." He grabbed the ladle, and took a spoonful of the soup (the underwear was still in it by the way). "Well then, here we go." he said as he ate it. The four of us were holding back tears of laughed. "Hmm...it's a bit tangy...but actually, the flavor is quite good! Just a minute...there's something in my bowl...what is this?"
"Oh crap," I laughed, "He got the underwear!"
"Is this...UNDERWEAR?!" The governor exclaimed, "I think...I think I've seen...enough." He passed out. The four of us started dying laughing. Marnie called an ambulance, Lewis was speechless, utterly embarrassed, Caroline fainted along with the governor. It was utter chaos, and we were just watching it unfold.
"This was so great!" Sam laughed, wiping tears from his eyes.
"Better than any other time we ruined the potluck!" Seb exclaimed.
"I can't even breathe I'm laughing so much!" I smiled.
"Oh, we are all so NAILED!" Abigail exclaimed.
"The luau is being cut off early!" Lewis yelled over the chaos, "Sorry for any inconvenience!"
Lewis bolted out after that, and Marnie soon followed. Soon after, the governor was brought to a hospital in ZuZu city, and everyone dispersed from the beach.
"Ah, I am satisfied," I said.
"Agreed," Sam replied, "You guys should thank me for the idea."
"Thank you Sam," we all said in unison.
"Your welcome," He was squeezing every ounce of gratitude out of our statements.
"Well, I'll see you guys, gotta help restock the store tonight," Abigail said as she walked off.
"Wait up Abigail! I'll come walk with you," Seb ran after her.
"Those to are such lovebirds," Sam said.
"I know, it's almost stupid how they aren't dating yet," I agreed.
"Do you think you'll date anyone in the valley Y/N?" Sam asked.
"I dunno," I lied, "If I find the right person, yeah."
"Good answer." Sam replied, "Same for me."
If only he knew that the right person was him.

Sam:
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💔🖤🖤