Part 1- Forbidden desire

"Sakha babu, Sakha babu kaha hai ap? " -she said  while entering their study because it was as much her's as it was his. 

To say she was pissed was an understatement. It was almost 12 at night and her sakha babu had not even wished her for her birthday. Her 17th birthday. 

She saw him sitting in his study with his nose buried in a book. 

"Sakha babu ap kuch bhool toh nh rhe hein"- she said with her classical hands on hip pose as she walked towards his chair. 

Anirudh almost chuckled seeing her but maintained his composure. It was alas a year since he had  fallen in love with her. Initially it was care and concern for her well-being but soon it had turned into something else. He could not pinpoint the exact moment when he began to see her differently. Perhaps it was after her previous birthday. He started noticing her bare waist and yearned to touch them. Her collarbones enticed him, but her bare forehead irritated him. He wanted it to be filled with his name. To tell the world that she was his, that she was not living in this house as sampoorna's sister but as his better-half. He knew this had to stop. He could not trap her in their relationship and this birthday he was going to gift her freedom. 

"sakha babu kya soch rhe hein ap? Iss bar toh mein school mein bhi first ayi hu, fir bhi ap yeh khass din bhool kaise gye"-she almost sounded like she would cry. 

" Dhik hai kuch mt boliye mein chali jati hu" -saying this she turned around to storm off the room. 

Just as she was about to go, he caught her hand and while making her turn he pinned her to the side of their bookshelf. 

"Janamdin mubarak ho bondita"-he said while his lips was inches away for her . The clock had struck 12 and the sweet sound of their clock ringed in their ears. 

Bondita didn't known what to say next. This had never happened before. He was so dangerously close to her. Since the last one year, their physical interactions had drastically reduced. There were no more casual handholding ,sitting beside each other while reading books or him removing that stuborn tuft of hair that would always fall in front of her eyes. It was almost as if he had gotten consious of their touch . Although initially disheartened by this change, bondita had learned to live with it and after a while forgot them. 

But this was scandous. He was pressed on to her and was inches away from her face. His hands were tightly wound around her waist. This was not the casual touch that they had before nor was it anything like she had ever felt before with anyone. 

He whispered to her ears while letting his lips brush her earlobes - "tumhara toufa nh lena kya? "

Bondita was unsure what that gift was. Was it their marriage? She could only hope. 

He had already left her and was searching through some papers in his table. It was almost like they didn't have that moment. 

Over the years she had started loving him in more ways than one. She looked forward to seeing him and had on many occasions prefered to stare at his photo rather than complete her homework. She was sure he had noticed the pictures within the pages of her books. But he never confronted her and she was glad about it. 

He had handed her something and here she was lost in his face. She quickly glanced over them and her eyes fell over words such as "London" And "barrister".

It was an admission form. How stupid was she to think he loved her. Perhaps she was just dreaming about him touching her but no he did pin her to the wall and whispered those things to her. Maybe he was just being platonic and wanted her to go to London. Then she saw anger rising inside her. How dare be even think she would go anywhere without him? 

"Kya hua bondita? Aise q Dekh rhi ho mujhe? Taufa pasand nh aya kya? -he said with pleading eyes. He had seen her lingering beside him and saw his pictures that she carried in her books but always had dismissed it as a teenage crush something she had probably already gotten over in the last two years. Could she match up to his intensity? -he had wondered. 

"Bohot bekar taufa hai. Mujhe nh jana London. Mein barristery yaha se bhi toh kr sakhti ...."-she had almost chocked up and could not complete her sentences. Her eyes were filled with tears and anirudh realised that in his foolish naivety he had made her cry on her birthday. 

"Bondita tm roh q rahi hu. Aj thori na jana hai. 1 hafta hai abhi bhi tmhre pass. Aur aisa thori na hai Ki tm hamesha ke liye ja rhi ho. Chitti likhunga na tmhe mein aur shayad milne bhi ajau kabhi kabhar" -he was sounding more and more unsure. 

"Mein apke bina nh Reh paungi sakha babu. Ap bhi chaliye mere sath . Mujhe barristery aur app mein nh chunna sakha babu"

"Aai pagal " he said while making her sit on the sofa. 

Cupping her face he continued speaking-"barrister banna hmdono ka sapna hai. Tmhe waha jake bohot achi shiksha milegi bondita. Fir waha se ake tm apni zindagi apne hisaab se sawar sakhti ho. Apna jeevan sathi khud chun sakhti ho. "

"Kya mein apko bhi chun sakhti hu? "-she asked so innocently like it was the order of nature. How bees flock to their hives she would come back to his arms. 

Anirudh had just held her . He did not have the courage to say yes. It would create hope in his heart and if she choose someone else which she probably would it would destroy him. 

"Ap boliya na kya mein apko chun sakhti ho? Boliye na ap jawab q nh derhe hein"- why wasn't he saying anything  . 

Anirudh had just stood up and walked away. 

Next shot: anirudh gets drunk at bon's birthday party and kisses her

Lemme know if u guys want me to continue only then I would. Next shot will be uploaded by tomorrow if people are interested.