Part 5-Forbidden 💍(Last chapter)

Hey guys this is my 5th part of ss. As I am having my exams it got really delayed. Extremely sorry about it. This is going to be the last chapter of this story. Thank you so much for the love you guys have given on my first ff ever ❤

It was almost a week. Bondita had one more day before she would leave her country, her house, her family and her love.
She sighed as she started making breakfast in the morning for everyone in the kitchen. It would be the last time she would ever make breakfast for everyone. Coffee for her sakha babu, tea for her ksj and sampoorna didi , green tea for her sasurji, mango juice for som dada and hot chocolate for batuk. She felt sad that she was going to leave everything.
Someone came behind her and hugged her from the back.
Her cheeks flustered at the familiar touch. It was her sakha babu.
"Kya hua bondita sharam arahi hai?"
"Mujhe q sharam ayegi bhala"she said recollecting the events of the previous night. It was customary for ani to sneak into her room after everyone went to sleep. Somedays they would make love and other days they would just cuddle in each other's company.
"Acha kal rt bhul gyi kya" he pecked her cheeks and proceeded to leave a trail of wet kisses on her neck.
"Choriye bohot kam hai mujhe" she said while trying to free herself from his clutches.
He turned her towards him and looked at her with pouted lips
"Mujhse zaruri kya kam hai tmko bondita"
"Suniye subha subha natak mt kriye kitchen mein koyi dekh lega hme aise mujhe choriya, mujhe dawai bhi khani hai"-he wasn't supposed to hear the last bit.
" Konsi dawai, kaisi dawai??? Bondita tm dhik toh hona? Kahi kal rt tm hai mene chot toh nh pohuchaya"
"Bas bas sakhababu aisa kuch bhi nh hai,yeh toh sirf garv nirodhak davai hai" she said while popping the pill.
It suddenly struck ani and he became angry at himself for not thinking about it himself.
"I am so sorry bondita. Mujhe yeh tmhe khud dena chahiye tha. Mere dimaag se nikal gya. Mujhe sharm arahi hai apne app pe. Waise tmne kab dawai kharida jake?"
"Woh sampoorna didi ne diya"
"Kya???? Unko pta hai? "
"Woh pehle din jab sampoorna didi ne apko mere bathroom mein dekha tha usdin raat ko woh ake mujhe yeh dawai degyi thi. Kaha ki unhe nh pta hmare beech kya chal rha hai magar unka andaza sahi hai toh mujhe zarurat hogi iski" she said blushing.
Anirudh burst out laughing hearing what his precious sampoorna maa had said😂😂
"Abmein chalti hu , sabko breakfast deni hai " she went out to give everyone their breakfast while ani stayed behind having his coffee in the kitchen itself.
Bondita returned with the tray with an intention to clean the kitchen .
Almost everyone had left the house for some work or the other including sampoorna with bihari had gone to the  market. She expected that ani would have already gone to his study and she would be allowed to do her work in peace.
As soon as she entered the kitchen she felt two pairs of hands on her pushing her against the door of the kitchen while simultaneously locking the door from the top. Then she felt a pair of lips on her . While she struggled to breathe she kept kissing him deeper and deeper. She felt his hands on her hips as he lifted her up and placed her on the kitchen slab.
"Bondita .. " he sighed breathlessly.
"Anirudh" she replied with a hint of mischief. She knew how it would affect him if she took his name. Over the week she has learned how to get him turned on perfectly.
He kissed her harder this time while simultaneously taking her pallu off. Neither his hands not his lips was stopping anymore. And soon her entire saree along with her petticoat and blouse was on the kitchen floor.She didn't expect him to get turned on that much either by the simple declaration of her name.
"Sakha babu yaha?? "she had logistical question about how it was going to happen.

" Bondita hm woh nh kr sakhte yaha magar"he raised his eyebrows .
Bondita knew what he wanted to say. On their first night he had asked her if she would be comfortable doing that and  even assured her that she would love it. She had felt weird about the idea and had said no. Anirudh had not pushed her any further and had not mentioned it until now. Over the week she had actually wanted to try it but was too shy to ask for it herself.
She nodded shyly almost not believing she said yes.
He took her underwear off and started kissing her thighs. Bondita trembeled in anticipation of his lips on her. She moaned as she felt his wet lips . Her moaning became louder as he started going deeper and deeper . Ani was enjoying every bit of how he was making her feel. She couldn't keep it in her and finished way earlier than she had anticipated.
She got up and a lone tear escaped her eyes.
"Bondita kya hua , tm hai bura laga gya. " he said pulling her towards him.
"Nh nh sakha babu aisa nh hai , woh mein soch rhi thi ki kal mein chali jaungi fir pta nh kab milenge. Hm bohot miss krenge apko. Kaise rahungi apke bina mein? Also agar apko koyi aur pasand agaya toh in 4 saalon mein??? Mera kya hoga? " she clutched his shirt and begun weeping Inconsolably.
"Bas bas bondita mein hu na yaha abhi,acha ek kam kro tm sham tk ache se taiyaar hoke rehna. Okay?? "
Bondita was confused as to the sudden plan that he was talking about while she was weeping .
She nodded silently and anirudh walked out of the room absentmindedly 😂
She felt angry at his reaction and even mentally told herself that she was not going to talk to him while was so not going to happen.
Evening :
"Bondita taiyaar hui" shouted ani
"Kaha ja rhe ho ani bahu ko leke?? "
"Bas kaka aise hi ghumne ja rh hein"
Bondita descended from the stairs wearning a red saree with embroidered blouse. She was looking like a queen. Her hair was tied into a neat bun with middle parting.
"Chalo bondita" he caught her hand and literally dragged her outside.
"Kaha ja rhe hein hm sakhababu? "
"Bas chalo"
He helped her get inside their car and started driving.
Bondita sat and waited attentively for their location to come.
He stopped the car at the other mansion of rc fam. It was their vacation mansion and wasn't visited that much. While bon was trying to decipher the meaning behind their visit, ani blindfolded her.
"Kya kr rhe hein sakha babu apo? " enquired a confused bon.
Ani didn't say anything and helped her get inside the mansion.
"Ab tm patti khol sakhti ho bondita"
Bondita opened her eyes and saw ani on his knees with a ring in his hands.
Her eyes blurred with ears. Her dreams were coming true ❤
"Will you marry me bondita?? "
Bondita was overwhelmed. The place was beautifully decorated with candles and pastel coloured curtains.
"Bondita, will you marry me? " he said a little louder.
"Yes Yes Yes Yessss Yess" she jumped with joy and hugged him by sitting on her knees.
"Ring nh pehenni bondita? " ani whispered to her ears. Almost not wanting the hug to break.
Oh yes the ring thought bondita.
She broke the hug, stood up and and pushed her left hand forward.
Anirudh's eyes filled with tears as he put the ring on her fingers and he stood up.
Bondita wiped his tears with her hand  .
She caught his collars and pushed him towards her.
"Toh fiance babu, shadi kab krni hai? "
"Abhi"
He caught her hand and took her to the next room. Bondita didn't even process the information until she saw a mandap with a pandit right in front of her eyes. It was beautifuly decorated. Anirudh took her saree pallu and put it on her head.
"Shadi kre bondita??? "
She could simply nod.
Their marriage was simple . And her eyes brimed with tears when he applied sindoor on her. She was his patni again and he her pati babu ❤
"Bondita abb ghar chalna parega, tm sindoor mitado. "
"Kyu? "Asked a shocked bondita. She was not going to give up her sindoor ever again.
" Bondita, ghar mein kisi ko pta nh hai. Aur ota chalega toh woh tmhe india mein rehne ko kahenge. Ap toh mein tmhra hu na, tm jab wapas aaogi tb pehen lena okay?? "
She wrapped her arms around him and placed her face below his chin.

  The end...

Thank you so much for every comment and extremely sorry for the delay. I will write another story very soon so please don't be disheartened.
I have an idea to write a story about ani's changing feelings for bondita. It will be a slowburn unlike this story. Please let me know if u guys are Interested in the story. ❤