Part 2-Forbidden Kisses ❤

Hey guys I am back with the second part. Originally it was supposed to be just a two part series but if u guys want I can make it into an ff. So let me know ❤

Why does she do this do him all the time? Does she not realize that her questions hurt him? If she goes to London she will have a new life to look forward to, a life in which anirudh will play a very small part comprising only of  letters and occasional phone calls. She would soon get used to it and forget him. The intensity of Anirudh would never be reciprocated by Bondita and he knew that. So he decided to give her a painless goodbye . One that was going to be marked by her 17th birthday party .

After he had left the study he had went out for a smoke. By the time he had come back Bondita had retreated to her room and he went back to sleeping in his couch like he always did. Even though they weren't married anymore his room belonged to her, just like his heart.

Anirudh's eyes opened the next morning to the hustle and bustle of the haveli. He could hear kaka shouting to bihari to make sure the lights were properly arranged. His nose sniffed the light aroma of spices that were being used in the kitchen. He got up to go and buy the most important thing -Roshogollas.
If Bondita loved anything more than him, it had to be roshogollas .

By the time he had come back, he realised the party was about to start.
"Anirudh bahu ko leke aao, mehman agaye hein"-his kaka reminded him.
He wasn't sure whether he wanted to go but then he went and knocked on the door because he wanted to be the first person to see Bondita dressed up.

The door was slightly open and he mangaged to slide through the gap.
Bondita was sitting on a chair facing their dressing room trying to put her earrings. Ani coud see her face through the mirror. She was wearing a red saree with a more modern drape that he had only seen women wear in Kolkata on his occasional visits. Her blouse was completely backless and her hair was tied in a neat back bun. The only piece of cloth on her back was the narrow strip of the blouse that seperate her back from her waist. Her face was like an angel and he could not look anywhere except her.
"Kya hua sakha babu, achi nh lag rhi mein? " -she asked visibly confused
"Nh aisa nh hai, achi lag rhi ho tm bohot. Neeche bula rhe hein kaka"-he said almost breathless.
" Sakha babu ek earring laga diya hai mene, dusre kan mein laga denge nh horha hai mujhse "saying this she stood up and talked towards him.
As he inched closer to her he knew he was making a mistake. He was sure to
do something like yesterday that he would regret a moment later.
His hands traced the ear in which the one earring dangled and he brought his face towards it to see how it clasped. But instead of just checking how it clasps he decided to unclasp it with his teeth . The earring fall on the ground. He turned her around facing the mirror and slid his hand behind her pallu over her bare waist and whispered "  Bina kuch pehne zyaada achi lagti ho bondita "
Saying this he had left like he didn't just pull that off.
Bondita frantically put her earrings on and left the room as if staying a minute more would make her weak.

The party was largely like every other party. It started with cake cutting and ended with delicious dinners. Her sakha babu smiled like every other year and sang her the birthday song and interacted with guests while boasting about her academic successes. Bondita almost felt like she had dreamt everything that transpired between then from yesterday to today. As the night progressed she felt the heat of anger rising up. He could not do this and get away everytime. She demanded answers as to why for a whole year he was trying to avoid her and now he was not leaving any chance to be close to her only to avoid her like previous days.
After most of their guests had left, she stormed into the study where she knew he would be there. Aniruddh was sitting on the floor against his table with a big bottle of wine. Bondita already knew he was a little drunk from the party but now he seemed like he was almost out of senses. 
"Are meri bondita agayi mujhse milne,bohot achhi bt hai, ajao baitho" He was stuttering .
Bondita sat beside him on the floor facing him .
"Yeh kya kr rhe hein ap sakha babu, hosh mein aayiye"
"Hosh mein kaise aau mein haan, kaise?kitni sundar lag rhi ho bola tha na maine earrings utar do " He clasped her ears and tried to take them off.
"Aah! dard ho rha hai sakha babu "
"Sorry sorry mein theek kr deta hu "
He came forward and kissed her ears
"London jane ke bd Yeh kan kisi aur ke  shabdh sunenga? "
Kissing her forehead
"Koyi aur zimmedaari uthayga tumhara? "
Kissing her eyes
"Kisi aur ko dekhogi tm in ankho se? "
Kissing the palms of her hand
"Kisi aur ka naam likha hai iss hatheli mein kya? "
Kissing the tips of her fingers
"Kisi aur ke hath mein yeh hath uljhenge kya? "
Bondita was startled by this side of ani. She had never pictured him as insecure. Jealous? Sure she had seen him jealous when last year she had a guy friend that she had gotten closer to in school. He had asked her infinite questions and even had went with her to look at this new guy. But he had never told her not to do anything or asked her questions like this.
Anirudh was starring at her with a strange agony and she felt like her heart would come out of her body.
Anirudh had come way to close to her and while the other times she felt like he was conscious of what he was doing and might not come that close to her, this time she was unsure.
" Aur yeh hont? Kya yeh kisi aur ko pukaregi? Nh mein aise hone nh de sakhta yeh bondita sirf anirudh ki hai sirf anirudh ki"
Before she knew it, his lips were on hers and she could not help herself but to reciprocate. As he deepened the kiss, she felt strange sensations in her body and she could not decipher them. She had never been touched like that, the feelings of the heroines that she had read about in her romance books made more sense to her. He was in no mood to stop and she was almost sure the alchohol gave him higher lung capacity.
She pushed him lightly almost not wanting to separate him from her. To her surprise he seperated. Even drunk her sakha babu cared about her consent.
She stood up and faked anger even though all she wanted was to let go for one night.
"Kya kr rhe hein ap? Ap mujhe apki personal property samajte hein kya? Jab chaye jo marzi krenge? Mere upar naam likha hai kya apka? " She instantly regretted her last line and he knew the barrister in him had already found the loophole in her argument.
He stood up and held her hand and Said "bondita, tattoo bhul gyi kya? Khair koyi bt nh mein firse likhdeta hu apna naam"
By the time bondita could say anything she already knew what he was going to do.
She could feel his warm breath on her  neck and then his moist lips on them. She gasped silently as he felt his teeth pierce her skin and she was sure that would leave a mark on her for many days to come.

After this he retreated back to his bottle of alcohol like he almost did not mark his territory on her a minute back. Bondita dumbfounded had left the room knowing fully well if she stayed in that room for one more minute things would progress in a way that he would feel guilty the next morning.
Sneak peek for next part-bondita leaving for London