Grounded.

your outfit is above^

  They were waiting in your room.

  "Where the Fucking hell have you been?" growled Dream, as they all hugged you tightly. George sat you down on the bed, and sat next to you with an arm around your waist.

  "Flower fields near L'manberg." you muttered, almost too quiet for even George to hear.

  "Did you just say near L'manberg!" George scolded

  "L'manberg?" Sapnap said, shocked.

  "yea?"

"Of fucking COURSE you went near L'manberg! We keep you a secret so you're safe from the-"

  "I-"

  "NO! YOU CAN'T JUST- you can't-" he collapsed onto a chair, his hands holding his head. "You can't just run away."

  "I'm sorry..."

  "You're grounded, n/n." said George firmly in your ear.

  "To your room." added Sapnap tightly, and George glared at him.

  "Sap, I-"

  "No, George. She's already grounded, has ben her whole time here. She can't leave the castle. But she did. So we keep her in her room, like she was supposed to stay in it today."

  "Fine." George agreed. So you had no-one on your side on this?

  "But-"

  Dream cut you off. "You snuck off, we make sure you won't do it again. Got it? Wait, did anyone see you?"

  "Tubbo did." you started carefully. "But he told me to come back here, he kept the L'Manbergians away from me."

  "Good."

  "But how would you tell if I snuck out again?" You dared to ask.

  Sapnap and Dream shared a regretful look.

  "Guys-" George started.

  "I'll go get it."

  When Sapnap left the room, you asked the obvious question.

  "What is he getting?"

  "An ankle monitor. It's going to go on your ankle. If you step out of this room, Me, George and Sapnap get alerted." informed Dream flatly.

  Shocked, you turn to George. 

  "We have to keep you safe. At all costs." George answered the question in your gaze.

  "But I can fight better than you AND Sapnap!" You whine "And I nearly beat Dream a couple of days ago!"

"And? We are in charge of you, we if we deem it unsafe for you to go outside the castle you FUCKING don't go outside of the castle! But you did, so, now, you are not allowed to leave your room!"

  Just then, Sapnap came in with a shiny piece of metal in hand.

  "Calm down, Dream." he walked over to you and kneeled. "I'm truly sorry about this. But we can't let people know you're here." 

  And he put the cuff onto your ankle.

..............

Morning

''''''''''''''

  The cuff was stiff and tight, and you had tried everything to get it off. It just wouldn't budge. You even tried picking the lock, but that didn't work, either.

  Andromeda didn't seem to mind you being locked up here. She was constantly laying on your shoulder when she wanted to sleep, instead of going into her nest. She was also allowing you to collect honey without a fire underneath it.

  Dream had come in this morning, with some pancakes. 

  "When am I allowed out?" you had asked him. He just responded with a sad "I can't trust you anymore." and left.

  It was currently around lunch- one of them should come here with food soon. You slammed your book shut, and got up to go to your bookshelf when the door opened.

  Sapnap.

  "Hi."

  "Look, I'm sorry."

  "Is that all? Just sorry that I can't leave my room?" you asked bitterly.

  "We need you to be safe. I- I can't help you if I don't know where you are."

  "I can handle myself." you mutter.

  "I know. But we all feel the need to protect you. Do you want to hear about what Tommy did today?" he asked, a grin breaking onto his face at the last bit.

  "Always." you say eagerly, patting the space on the bed next to you.

  Smiling, he sat down and started talking. "Well, POG2020 is trying to convince people to vote for them, so, naturally, I said that if he denounces Fundy, that fox kid, that I would vote for him. Well, he did that pretty well. Long story short, Fundy isn't apart of POG2020 no more."

  "I don't know why Tubbo defends him so staunchly." you said.

  "Well, you see. If someone insulted Tubbo, you would always defend him, right?"

  "Always."

  "Same thing." Sapnap said.

"SAPNAP" someone called downstairs.

  "Shit, gotta go! Bye!" He raced out the door, making sure to lock it. 

  Fifteen minutes later, Dream came in to the room. Before I had a chance to open my mouth, he said, "I'm sorry for earlier, I just can't lose you."

  "All good, but you see, the thing is, I have to be able to go to the election." you said.

  "Excuse me?" A warning in his tone, he stepped towards you.

  "Everyone has to vote." you said simply. "And to vote you need to go to L'manberg."

  Dream mulled this over a second before answering. "how are we supposed to keep you secret if you go to the election?"

  "That's the good bit." you smirked, "You can't."

  "You will stay hidden until it is time to vote. You will not speak to anybody. You will hide after you vote. Got it?" He finally relented.

  "Crystal."

  "You're still staying here until then." and with that, he left, slamming the door behind him, and the lock clicking.

  You smirked to yourself. A few more days, then the elections- then you could leave? You would meet people. Would they like you?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Hello, Hello, HEllooo!

god I love writing scenes where they fight!

So, Dream has shown a bit of his manipulative side. but, also also actually actually,  we have too. We are going to vote, and listen to the speeches.

but we ain't likely gonna follow Dream's rules, are we?

Thank you for reading-truly. 

vote, comment, and read some other fanfiction- or, better yet, a book, see you in the next chapter, Ily all!