A Prisoner of Pogtopia

In case you forgot what you were wearing, it is above ^

  "Wh- What?" You melted at his words - Tubbo not care for him anymore? "T- Tubbo never shuts up about you. He's always regaling me with whatever stupid shit you get up to."

  "See? he's your Tubbox, remember? Tubbo in a box?"

  "Yea . . ."

  "Well, this is nice, but can I get up now? And, preferably, get the sword off my neck?

  Wilbur and Techno gave each other a long look, thinking about what to do with you. Finally, Wilbur's sword materialized in his hand.

  "Do you have any other daggers?" asked Techno.

  "Yes" you said, frustrated. You mightn't be able to do anything with them, but they were comforting to have nonetheless.

  "Where." said Wilbur impatiently.

  "Boots, left shoulder." 

  Wilbur immediately took off your boots, and unsheathed your daggers. 

   "These are exquisite" he breathed, holding them up to the light.

   Passing them to Tommy, he reached the dagger on your shoulder, as Techno eased his sword back. He pulled out the last dagger, and handed it, too, to Tommy.

 "Put the in your enderchest for now, then go downstairs to our room."

Tommy nodded and walked into the hill, and Wilbur started speaking.

  "Techno and I are going to discuss what we are going to do with you. Tommy will stay with you, and you will be tied up. Got it?"

  "Not like I have much of a choice." you mutter under your breath.

  "That is true." Wilbur conceded.

  Techno removed the sword from your throat and grabbed you hand. Hauling you up, he put his arm around you shoulders and, using a dagger he pulled from his belt, put the blade to your throat, and pushing you slightly behind him. 

  Wilbur stood behind you, his sword's tip poking your back, and you all walked toward the hole in the hill.

  It was a small, hollowed-out cave, with a few chests, a bed, a craftingtable and a steep spiral staircase heading down. Two people could fit down on each step, but it would be a tight fit.

  Techno pulled you closer and you began your decent.

  It was cold, small and dirty. when you reached the bottom, you took a deep breath and looked around.

  You were in a ravine.  It had bridges, stairs, an-

  "There were safety rails, but Wilbur just really liked falling to his death." 

  You bit your lip to keep from laughing, it's not a good idea when you have a blade on your throat.

  Carefully, you all made your way down, and walked along the floor of the ravine to another little cave they had hollowed out.

  There wasn't much in it. Just some beds with a chest at the end, though Technoblade's had a rather sizable collection of weapons on the wall. Tommy was laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

   They sat you on Wilbur's bed, Techno sheathing his dagger and Wilbur doing the same with his sword.

  "Tommy, keep an eye on y/n while we talk about what we're going to do about her." Techno said, starting to walk out of the room.