⩫Chapter 9 - A pleasure to make your acquaintance⩫

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

[𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔: ℰ𝓃𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 - 𝒷𝓎 𝒯𝒶𝓎𝓁𝑜𝓇 𝒮𝓌𝒾𝒻𝓉~]

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

{ Main Mansion: Garden - Night Time }

▶3RD PERSON P.O.V◀

The crowded garden began bustling with noise. "The masters have arrived" One whispered to the other. "It looks like Lady Evelyn and Master Ethan have grown taller don't you think?" another questioned while the other agreed "Yes, It seems they have". Many of the guests murmured to each other until the sound of a glass being clicked was made. It was the head butler of the estate, he held a glass of champagne in his hand and a spoon in the other. As everybody settled done and fell silent, the head butler opened his mouth with a joyful smile. 

"The long-awaited end of the war has finally come and today we celebrate not just that, but the return of our beloved Masters, Lady Evelyn and Master Ethan!" Moving aside after his announcement, Evelyn and Ethan walked towards the crowd with their arms linked together and bright smiles on their faces. "It's been so long everyone" Ethan started "Firstly, I'd like to thank everybody here, for making every effort into making this party more grand than ever before" After Ethan's thanks, Evelyn then spoke up, as if continuing her brother's words "The war was fierce and brutal, but thanks to the leadership of the crown prince, we emerged victorious!".

Champagne in hand, a servant walked towards Ethan and gave him the bottle. "Now. Let's get this party started, shall we!?" The moment Evelyn ended their small speech, Ethan popped the champagne bottle's muselet making the crowd applaud and cheer wildly. "Welcome back Young Master!! Young Lady!!!" Penelope, Elizabeth and Leonardo watch the twin's back, as the light of the garden made them shine brightly as the moment. 

Some time after the small yet heartful speech, many of their subordinates approached them with beaming smiles. "My ladies and Masters, It's so nice to see you all together after so long" "Indeed, it is a wonderful sight" "Lady Evelyn and Master Ethan had really change over the time they've been away" The subordinates surrounded the Penelope and the others like bees all the while complimenting them. Once some of the subordinates, who finished their greetings and idle chatter, slowly dispersed to enjoy the party, two men approached the twins from behind. "Evelyn, Ethan" It was Cal, along with his companion, Harry. "Ah! You guys made it!" Evelyn smiled with glee. "I hope there wasn't an issue with the teleportation scroll" (Ethan) "Not at all, thankfully we were able to make it in time" Harry responded with a nod.