Chapter 16

/Taehyung's POV/

Escaping work wasn't really a walk to the park. We tried to forget about the mountain of tasks that we needed to accomplish once our boss calls us back.

Meeting Hoseok's cousin was definitely a grand surprise. Of course, none of us expected that we would be ultimately attached to her.

It was amusing how my older brothers (my crazy close friends) were wrapped around her fingers.

The biggest surprise was Yoongi hyung comfortably smiling at her direction, talking to her in soft tones and even lending her his precious headset that none of us could touch. How insufferable he is.

Jin hyung became a completely different person when he's in front of her. His usual childish self when hanging out with Jungkook magically turns mature. He would cook for her, comfort her when she's beginning to retreat into her anti-social cave and he would even tell her stories we seriously had never heard before. What a pretentious creature he is.

Namjoon hyung would always consider her judgment and would turn to her for confirmation. When things were split into two and everyone picked a different side, Y/n has the final say. And he would agree right away. Definitely a Yes-man.

Jimin and Jungkook were also weird, Jimin being a chameleon at certain times. He would act cute, give her blankets, getting her stuff for her and he would even help her with the dishes. Then at other times, he'd tease her, trying to argue and then doubles over from laughter like someone's poking his side. What's up with that?

Jungkook would keep on hopping around her, trying to make her laugh and then would suddenly look like he was gonna pee with his gooey eyes and scrunched face. His ears, I imagine, would look like smoke was coming out of them and his face as red as when the time I accidentally smack him with his boxing gloves. Then he'd leave her dumbfounded as he brisk-walk past all of us, scratching the back of his ear and muttering to himself. I honestly caught his words one time saying, "That was not even a joke" and ran back to his room, shutting his door loudly. What an asshole.

But among all of us, I am the biggest asshole.

Because I am not myself when she's around. I feel like she brings the best in all of us. Her smile, her words, even her blush when she's uncomfortable - I know that's not appropriate but I can't help to like it.

I tell her my thoughts even those that I am not fond to say, I let her eat my muffins that I don't share with anyone, I would always approve to every single opinion she states, I tell her jokes that I secretly search online at night, and I would blush every time she looks me in the eyes.

She's quiet and shy, yet when we knew her, she was a delight. No wonder she is Hobi's favorite person.

But still, every time I look at her, especially now while she listens intently to whatever bullshit Jin-hyung's telling her, I continue to wonder what was the reason behind her fear of strangers.

Whatever it was, I am sure, we would always protect her.

Now she's laughing at him, and guess what, every one stares at her like a hawk. Including me.

What a disgusting bunch of men.

================================

A/n

Hello beautiful mortals!

Here is a filler and a first for me to make a POV from one of the members. This is a beta test to see if I would like to make other member's POV's.

Well, as a result, I do like it and I had fun rummaging through book-Taehyung's mind. It's pretty interesting and transparent. Hihi ...

Anyways, thank you for all you great readers! I'm past 14k reads.

Please keep safe, wear your masks and get vaccinated so we can watch BTS concert!!!

Till next time. XOXO