š—„š—Øš—”š—”š—Ŗš—”š—¬

AIZAWA was on night patrol like the usual Saturday evenings

AIZAWA was on night patrol like the usual Saturday evenings. He was dressed in his hero suit with his yellow glasses lowered down around his neck along with his long scarf. Usually he was accompanied by either Fatgum or PresentMic, but both of them were busy on the other side of Musutafu.

So as a replacement, the number 3 hero decided to join the sleep deprived teacher also known as Eraserhead. It was the Wing Hero: Hawks, also known as Takami Keigo.

The blond young adult smiled at the civilians who were looking at their direction and slightly waved at them. While the black haired man just kept his hands in his pockets, ignoring the whispers of the crowd around them.

Aizawa was already irritated because of the school work multiplied since it was almost the start of a new school year. And the fact that he still had to do night patrols when he was already so busy, pissed him off and made him cuss at the hero society they were living.

<You seen a bit on the edge, Aizawa. Too much work?>

Hawks always seemed to like teasing people and he enjoyed every moment in his heart as he watches the victim's reaction. But he doesn't want to end on the U.A. teacher's black list, so as he immediately noticed how the man gritted his teeth in annoyance, the Wing Hero apologized while nervously chuckling.

<Why are you here anyways? Don't you have bigger missions or shit like that?>

<Currently not, this period is quite peaceful I must say. But I'm not complaining>

The older pro hero huffed in annoyance as the chatter of the people around him became more intense.

They were in a crowded place filled of colorful lights, delicious smell of food and the lively chatter of the people. It wasn't exactly Aizawa's comfort place, so he was uncomfortable as he and his colleague walked through the full streets.

<What?>

The black haired man asked as he turned around, only to be met with a random stranger instead of the blond winged hero.

Did I lost him?

He shrugged his shoulder as Hawks was an adult and could take care of himself. At least he wasn't babysitting him.

 At least he wasn't babysitting him