III.

MIDNIGHT, aka Nemuri Kayama, was the name of Aizawa's old friend

MIDNIGHT, aka Nemuri Kayama, was the name of Aizawa's old friend. A tall woman who dressed quite provocative and was a bold kind of type.

She was the total opposite of Aizawa, either way they were friends for years.

Their friendship reminded Mars of Emma and Ray. Even though the ravenette would never say it, he was glad the orange haired was his friend and forgave him for what he did back in Gracefield.

The brunette was taken away by their thoughts they barely noticed how they got shoved in the changing room of a store they forgot the name of and was told to change by the dark haired woman.

<Uhm...I kinda like this one>

The blue eyed kid said as they stood in front of the changing room's mirror.

They were wearing ripped dark blue jeans with larger ends, a colored striped high neck t-shirt with long sleeves and tucked in the pants, a black belt securing their waist.

They tried another outfit as Kayama suggested.

This time they were wearing a high waisted baby blue skirt, white thigh highs, a dark blue-ish sweatshirt with ¾ sleeves and a white shirt underneath with its collar poking out of the sweatshirt's collar.

<You look lovely in both, sweet pea. I'll buy them all for you ♡︎>

Mars frantically shook their head and hands trying to stop the dark blue haired woman, but the three of them got out of the store with a bag of clothes for the kid nonetheless, with a sulking Kayama as Aizawa went to the cashier while the brunette and ravenette were bickering.

<Quit it you two>

<Eh? So you're the famous Mars, Shota-kun has been talking about>

A blond man with triangular glasses said loudly as the brunette kid and the sleep deprived man sat in the U.A. principal's office. Beside Aizawa's friend there was a bigger and mascular man also with blond hair, the R Rated Hero: Midnight and Chicken Wing. Sitting behind the desk was a white rat with a scar on his eye.