VIII.

MARS sipped their orange juice as they stared down at their phone, their blue eyes reading the messages Jirou sent them a couple of hours prior and only had the opportunity to look at them now since they were busy training with Aizawa

At the moment they were at a patisserie in the mall and already ate a couple of exquisite handmade pastries. Unfortunately they were alone as all of their friends were busy for the day, but they had the sudden urge to go out of home and have some dessert.

And there they were now.

Two days from then they would have to take the entrance exam to enter U.A. They weren't nervous or thriving in excitement, they felt like it was a test like back in Gracefield, but it was all physical instead of mental.

<Mh?>

A sudden hand was placed on their shoulder making them flinch from the sudden contact. They turned their head around to see a black hooded figure. They couldn't see the person's eyes, but could feel the a sense of surprise from them.

<Uh...you need something...or?>

The brunette awkwardly asked as they still had their hand on their shoulder making the blue eyed teen sweatdrop.

The hand tightened its grip and Mars wondered if they said something wrong that made the person mad.

The brunette watched the hooded figure walk away with their hands in their pockets, once out of the patisserie they looked back at the blue eyed teen with a scowl.

Why didn't it work?

Meanwhile the confused lightskinned soon to be student, patted their shoulder where the stranger put their hand on.

Strange dude.

Mars sweatdropped as they thought of the hooded figure. Now they were walking back to Aizawa's apartment with their hands in their pockets while glancing at the sky seeing how bright pink it was they were mesmerized by it.

I hope Shoto is free tomorrow.