VI.

AIZAWA grunted as he was forced to go to the hospital for another visit

AIZAWA grunted as he was forced to go to the hospital for another visit. He already got visited two times already, but this time he brought Mars with him.

<I'll be going to the hospital now>

<Oh? Can I come with you? I kinda want some black tea>

<Eh?>

That's how it basically went, but he didn't questioned it any further and just let them come with him.

<Be careful>

He simply said as he entered the room, he knew Mars wasn't going to cause trouble, at least not on purpose, so he limited his warning to that.

<No problem>

They said as they waved at him, watching as he was greeted by the black haired doctor.

The brunette turned around and walked to the vending machine, looking around them hoping to spot a black haired pretty girl.

They sighed as they choose "black tea" again and waited for it to be prepared.

There was no pretty girl in sight, but who could they blame? It has already passed a week from their encounter and she could've been just a one time visitor.

They sulked while drinking their tea not watching the road in front of them so they didn't noticed the red and white haired boy standing in front of a room.

<Uh? Eh? Sorry, didn't see you there>

The brunette apologized as they backed up.

<Uh? No worries>

<?>

<?>

<?>

<I-is there a problem?>

He asked sweatdropping as they kept staring at him.

<What are you standing here for? You look stupid>

The boy deadpan as his fingers twitched inside of his pockets, while Mars just continued sipping their tea amused with his expression.

<Are you gonna go in or not?>

He sighed as looked back at the door number 377, undecided. The brunette shook their head as they shrugged their shoulder.

<Dam, you're a strange one. I'm Mars>

<...Shoto Todoroki>

They smiled as they patted their shoulder, making the boy flinch as he stiffens his back. The blue eyed sweatdropped as they immediately took of their hand.

<But seriously, standing there all alone you do really look stupid. Why don't you join me if you're not gonna enter?>

He lift his head up to them as he looked in their blue eyes, then turned back to the door. With a sigh he nodded.