II.

MARS thanked the cashier as they grabbed their groceries in a hand and put away the money in the other

It already has passed two months and there were no clues on how to get to the Demon World and contacting the others was a difficult task it'll take a long while.

They were getting used to the lifestyle little by little and it was nice not fearing for your life every single second of the day and could actually relax.

But a sense of guilt was eating them up as they were the only one who was able to reach the Human World, while their siblings were fighting for their life.

But for now all they could do was search and research.

The brunette sighed as droplets of water started pouring from the sky.

Today just wasn't their day.

Without a care they waited for the bus at the bus stop, under the rain since the bus stop shelter was full of people there wasn't any space left.

It wasn't the worst day ever, but the the pit in their stomach made them wanna vomit their feelings out.

Being alone in a world you barely known about, that you thought was a whole lot different, was energy draining.

<Huh?>

They noticed how the rain wasn't falling on them anymore and looked to their side and saw a pair of black shoes. They looked beside them.

<You'll get sick staying under the rain like that>

It was a indigo haired boy with a bit of bags under his eyes, he was wearing a uniform they identified it as one of the middle school in Musutafu.

They brightly smiled at him.

<Thank you. What's your name?>

<Shinso. Hitoshi Shinso>

He said with a low voice.

<I'm Mars. It's a pleasure to meet ya Hitoshi>

The boy's purple eyes widened.

Did I say something wrong?

The brunette couldn't help but ask themselves as they saw their new friend freeze.

As we all know calling someone by their first name is a sign of being close to that person and also could be a next step in a relationship, whether it'll be platonic or romantic.

Thing is, Mars was still new to the Human World, especially Japan, and they were still learning how to write since they could already speak it, they didn't know its culture and other common things any japanese person could've known.

<Y-yeah. N-nice to meet you too, Mars>

 N-nice to meet you too, Mars>