V.

MARS headed out of Aizawa's hospital room to get a cup of tea for their guardian and an orange juice for themselves at the vending machine down the corridor

Hawks has left a couple of minutes ago due to untouched work he left on his desk and his assistant was bothering him to finished them.

Before the brunette and the sleep deprived could go home, Yamada had to bring him some clothes since his hero suit was half wrecked.

And now the lightskinned teen was standing in front of the vending machine trying to decide which tea to buy.

Sipping on their orange juice, they read the names of the teas not knowing which Aizawa would like more.

<I suggest you should take some classic black tea>

A gentle voice said to them from behind making the brunette teen turn around.

<Thank you>

Mars smiled as they clicked on "black tea". Now beside them there was a beautiful fairly tall black haired girl.

<I had no idea what to choose, there are so many teas I didn't even know existed>

The blue eyed chuckled as they grabbed the cup of tea, not minding the temperature.

The stranger only smiled as she choose green tea for herself.

<No worries. I actually was kinda surprised seeing someone on the teas vending machine since it's more common to get coffee>

She put a strand of hair behind her ear as she watched the brunette sideways.

<Well yeah, I prefer orange juice, the tea is for my guardian>

They shook their almost empty juice box before continuing to drink it.

<I'm Mars, by the way>

<Momo Yaoyorozu, it's a pleasure to meet you>

She slightly bowed making them sweatdrop since they weren't used to those proper manners, but smiled nonetheless

<It was nice meeting you, I hope to see you again>

The lightskinned teen walked away while waving their hand that had the almost finished juice box. The black haired girl softly smiled at them as she took her tea and got back to her mother's hospital room.

Her flowery aura was now replaced with a more gloomy one. Her smile faded as she opened the door and sat on the chair beside the bed, she put a leg on the other while gently blowing the tea. Her bright black eyes were now dull as she watched the figure laying on the bed with strings attached to the body and an annoying beeping sound was filling the silence room.

It was nice having such a normal conversation with someone. I wish that could've last a bit more.

 I wish that could've last a bit more