Ch. 9 / The water's rough...

"We're here, baby," Harry answered Taylor's question as he parked his car on a vacant spot at the parking lot.

Harry turned off the engine and went out of the car, so he could open the door for his lady and help her climb out of the car.

"Where are we, Hazza?" Taylor asked feeling a bit alarmed upon hearing people's voices not so far away from them. She also felt a bit chilly and the smell of the air sort of gave her an idea where they were.

"We're at the pier, love," Harry finally replied.

Taylor might not be able to see the beautiful view of the sunset, but Harry knew that she would still enjoy the feeling of the wind embracing her tiny body. He knew that she would also appreciate his surprise, because she loved hearing the waves of the water and the chirps of the birds. She once said that the sound soothes her.

"Why are we here?" She asked confusedly.

"We're going to spend the night in a yacht, baby," he informed her with such excitement emanating from him.

Taylor's face lightened up as she grinned and pulled him into a tight embrace.

"I love you," she whispered against the crook of his neck.

"I love you too, baby," Harry replied sweetly.

The two of them went inside the yacht and Harry helped her up with such care. He knew it wasn't really safe for her to be in a boat, but the yacht was quite secured with railings and whatsoever. Plus, he promised not to ever let her get out of his sight.

Harry led Taylor towards the edge of the yacht and told her to hold onto the handle bars, so she wouldn't lose balance. He then wrapped his arms around her from behind, and let her lean back against him.

"Isn't this nice?" He asked as the two of them stood by the edge of the boat as the wind blew against their form.

"It is," she whispered, closing her eyes as she savored the moment.

The yacht soon moved away from the shore and onto the sea.

"Is the boat moving? Where are we going?" Taylor asked, feeling a bit tensed at he thought of riding a boat. Harry, however, pulled her in his arms and soothed her.

"Don't be scared, love. We're just going to move a bit far away from the shore, and then we'll set the anchor down," he explained.

It only took less than thirty minutes before they finally settled. The area wasn't really far from the pier, but far enough to let them have some privacy.

"I wish you could see the sunset, baby. It's very beautiful," Harry said softly. He enjoyed the view, but still felt sad, because he couldn't share the exact same moment with Taylor. If only she could see the beauty lying in front of her...

"Can you describe it to me?" Taylor asked, and she sounded so hopeful.

Of course, even though Harry wasn't really good in describing things, he still tried his best, because he couldn't say no to her. Fortunately, Taylor was very patient in understanding his descriptions. It didn't take long for her to finally picture-out the whole scenery in her head. She loved the thought of it. Although she preferred to see it for real, she was still thankful that she got Harry by her side to keep her sane. The two of them ended up giggling over something Harry had joked about, which totally lightened up the mood.

"Now, I don't want any accidents to happen, so don't go anywhere without me by your side, okay?" He reminded her, and she nodded her head in response. "Hungry?"

"Very," she chuckled.

"Alright, let's go stuff ourselves with our favorite food," he led her towards the deck, where a romantic candlelight dinner was set up.

Since Taylor loved listening to music, Harry had also hired some people to play some jazz music for them during their dinner date to make everything more romantic.

It didn't take long before Harry and Taylor had already begun eating. He even occasionally fed her with their food, which was so sweet of him.

After having their dinner, the two of them slow danced along the music that was being played. And as the yacht began moving back towards the pier, they talked about some stuff and reminisced the precious moments they had shared in the past two years of being together.

"Time for bed?" Harry asked as he noticed Taylor yawn as they made their way out of the yacht.

"I'm actually not that tired. It must be the weather out here. It's really calming. Are we staying at your place?"

"No, baby. I figured we should go somewhere close to the pier, so I booked us a room at Four Seasons. I hope you don't mind."

"What about clothes?"

"It's all in the trunk, baby," he replied proudly. He had really planned it all ahead of time.

- - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry this took me a while to post. There's not much of this story left, so enjoy this last updates as much as you can!
Love, Alex.