Ch. 10 / For The First Time

The trip to Four Seasons Hotel only took thirty minutes, and they were able to arrive at their booked room smoothly. Taylor felt like it was time to finally put their relationship to the next level. She was ready to give herself to him, but she wasn't really sure how she would tell him. She became silent as she sat on the couch inside the suite he had gotten for them. She kept on thinking how she would break the news to him, but as time passed, she just grew more and more anxious about what was about to happen. She started to feel insecure of her body, knowing fully well that she wasn't perfect, and Justin might dislike her for it.

"You've been awfully quiet. What's wrong, babe? Talk to me," Harry whispered as he cupped Taylor'' face lovingly. She nearly jumped at his touch because it took her by surprise.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows at her reaction, as he felt so frustrated on why she was acting so odd all of a sudden.

"I wanna do it," she spoke, all too serious. Taylor was so nervous. Her hands were getting sweaty and her heart was beating fast. She couldn't really tell Harry what was wrong. She was too embarrassed. "I figured... It would be the best anniversary gift I could give to you."

"Tay, you aren't ready..." he replied, once he finally found out the reason behind her anxiety.

"I am... I'm just... I'm scared," she admitted timidly.

"Why?" he asked as he sat down beside her and pulled her in his arms.

"Because you might leave me once we have done it because you weren't satisfied. I... I don't know anything other than the obvious. And I'm not that pretty, anyway," she babbled, fumbling for the best words to express how she really felt.

"Hey... I love you. You don't have to worry about anything when you're with me, especially not about that kind of stuff. Babe, don't force yourself if you aren't ready to do it. I told you... I can wait," he reminded selflessly.

"I'm just so scared I won't be able to please you,"

"Babe, you please me all the time. Well, not that kind of pleasure, but you make me feel happy and satisfied. You're all I want. You're all I need... You, Taylor Swift, are the only one I will love forever and ever." He spoke from the bottom of his heart as he caressed her face lovingly, desperately wanting her to realize that he wanted to be with her forever, and nothing could separate him from her.

Tears flooded her eyes as she grasped every word he had said. He was so passionate and she felt so lucky to have found a man like him in this modern world.

"Now I made you cry..." Harry sighed guiltily as he wiped her tears away. "I hate it when you cry, love..."

"I'm just too happy to have you, Hazza."

"Well, it still breaks my heart when I see you cry, regardless if you're sad or not," he shrugged and pulled her closer, planting a lingering kiss on her soft lips. "I'm ready if you're ready, love. No need to rush because I will wait for you, and I love you."

"I love you too," Taylor whispered through her tears.

"Come, let's get you out of that dress," he said nonchalantly. But then, his eyes widened upon realizing what he just said. "Umm... I didn't mean it like that," he added sheepishly, which made Taylor chuckle.

"It's alright. I need your help, anyway. Come on, big boy, undress me," she teased him. She couldn't really reach the zipper of the back of her dress, so she had no choice but to ask for his help. "And I'm going to use the shower first. I hope you don't mind," she said as she stood up and waited for him to unzip her dress.

Harry was quite speechless at how bold his girlfriend had become in just a matter of minutes, but he was too shocked to say no to her request. He then made her turn around, so her back was against him, and then he fixed her hair and placed it on one side before he fumbled for the zipper of her dress. Taking a deep breath, he pulled the zipper down and exposed the skin of her back. The sight sort of turned him on, and he couldn't help but give in to his urges. Once her dress was fully unzipped, he slowly leaned down and dropped butterfly kisses along her bare shoulders while pulling the straps of her dress down. Taylor's breath hitched when she felt her dress leave her body as it fell on the ground. She was almost naked in front of her boyfriend for two years, with only her bra and underwear covering her parts.

"You are so beautiful, Taylor," he whispered from behind her, as he rubbed his hands up and down her arms. What she didn't know was he was admiring her perfection through the mirror standing in front of them.

Eager to feel his lips on hers, Taylor carefully turned around and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Harry knew exactly what she wanted and he gave it to her by leaning down and capturing her lips in a sensual kiss. Their tongues danced together and later on fought each other for dominance, in which she gladly surrendered and offered herself to him.

They hadn't really gone farther than making out and touching each other in intimate places through their clothes, so it was a big step for them. However, Harry was afraid that he might not be able to resist his urges if they keep on fooling around this time. Most especially, when Taylor boldly reached for her back and unclasped her bra, causing it to fall on the floor beneath them. Being the gentleman he was, he resisted the urge to look at what was revealed in front of his bare eyes.

"Tay," he whispered, feeling concerned at the situation they had gotten themselves into.

"Harry... Touch me," she whispered seductively.

"Tay, I wouldn't be able to stop you if we continue this. Are you sure you are ready?" He asked anxiously.

"Yes... Please, Hazza... Let's do it. Let's make love," she whispered, feeling a bit shy.

"Okay, but if you want me to stop, just tell me and I will do my best to stop. It's going to be hard because you're so hot," he murmured against her blonde hair as his hand slipped down and cupped her cute butt. "You like that, love?" He whispered as he squeezed her behind. She moaned in reply. "Oh, yes you do," he murmured with a sly grin on his face.

Harry gently pushed Taylor against the bed and laid her there. The sight of her got him weak in the knees, as she was only in her panties this time. He immediately took the time to fully undress himself before climbing on the bed and hovering over Taylor.

"You're so beautiful, love," he mumbled against her skin, before he kissed and touched her on places only he could explore.

Their first time was quite wonderful. Taylor felt so anxious at first, but all her worries had vanished in an instant, because Harry had put enough effort to make her feel special. He made sure she would feel like she was queen of the world, and he succeeded in it. He was very gentle, afraid that just one wrong move might hurt her. But everything went along real fine.  They were both inexperienced, but they felt like they had already known each other for years and it caused them to feel much comfortable with their bodies, which was enough to let each other discover such things that would please one another.

"Tired, love?" Harry asked as they finished yet another round. Once they started, they couldn't get enough of each other! If it wasn't for too much exhaustion, they wouldn't even stop yet.

"Yes..." she mumbled almost incoherently as she buried her face against the pillow, breathing heavily.

"How are you feeling?" he asked as he stroked the smooth skin of her back tenderly.

"Hmmm... sore. Good kind of sore, I think. If that's even possible," she giggled. "I never knew it would be this great, babe," she sighed in content.  

"Me too. I think it's time for sleep, my love. I love you so much," he spoke as he pulled her into his arms.

"Thank you for this night, Harry. I love you too... so much," she murmured against his chest, before closing her eyes and falling into a much-needed slumber.

- - - - - - -
Here it is! Only three chapters left. I've decided that my next book will be a Kaylor one, so brave yourselves lol. I do have another Haylor story mapped out but it still needs a bit more planning.
Thanks for reading!
Love, Alex.