Chapter 2:~After the attack~

The dinner was quiet. But Emersion quickly noticed Elora's shaking and he stood up,
"Elora, you're shaking," And Elora stood up, "I'm sorry. It's just...," And Galadriel looked sadly at the young elleth.
Emersion sat down Elora in the couch, "Wait here. I'll be right back,"

Emersion soon come back with a glass with a potion.
"Elora, here,"Emersion said, "This will help you calm down," And he gave her a warm potion to help calm down her fear.
And Elora took the glass with the potion, "What is it?," And Emersion smiled, "Something that helps you calm down. And it's completely safe," And Elora drank the potion, it didn't taste so good as she had hoped for. It was very strong, "Alright, I'm complaining," And Emersion smiled, "It may not taste good, but it helps," And Elladan smiled at his wife.

Suddenly, a young lady with long dark brown hair and blue eyes, light skin coloured dressed in a white long dress and blue cloak entered the hall,
"Elora, I heard what happened. Are you alright?,"She asked and sat down beside her Queen. "The Kingdom feared the worst,"The lady explained, "Are you still going to deny The alliance with the Leclitras? Those kind of fairies doesn't like to be betrayed. You do realise that if you turn their Queen down,"
"She will get angry,"Elora sighed.
"It will provoke her,"The girl explained.
"There's no other safe alliance and...,"Elora began, "Alana, I'm afraid,"
And Alana smiled and took her friend's hand,
"When I first came to The Light Kingdom after Livia's defeat, I left my family behind. My life. I was terrified. And I was just your lady with little responsibility of standing by my friend's side. But you... You were fearless. Standing up to The nobles of The Light Kingdom again and again with a fire that I'd never seen. Fighting for us, for edges, for troops... For The Light Kingdom. Elora, you had been waiting for too long to take back your throne,"
Elora smiled, "And I managed to get it back. You were right, I was fearless," And she sighed, "And that girl... with no fear... I am not her anymore,"
"No,"Alana said, "You're wiser and stronger. Both Cirdan and Kadir buried that strength that they have tried to take from you. It is in you still, my friend, My Queen. And if you think Elladan can help you through the pain I've seen you suffer, open up your heart to him. You have a husband now who would do anything to make you happy," And Elladan smiled for himself at Alana's words.
Elora smiled at her friend and Alana left the hall.

Elora started wondering about Cristiana. And Emersion was the only one to ask.