Chapter 11:~Kidnapped~

Next day, Elora decided to take a ride through the woods. She was wearing her black riding dress with silvery details. And she had her bow and quiver and white knife. "Elora, I don't like you going alone. Let me come with you,"Emersion insisted. And Elora turned to him, "Emersion, I can take care of myself, I promise," And she got on Snowflake. "Alright! But don't ride too far!," Emersion yelled after her when she rode away.

She got off Snowflake when she arrived to a clearing. "Alright, mellon nín, stay here,"She told her horse and got off Snowflake.
She walked further into the woods.
After a while, she heard snarling sounds.
She quickly pulled out an arrow and tensed it on her bow. "But isn't it The Princess Of Eryn Lasgalen! Ready to fight again,"The leader of the orcs said as they stepped out into the clearing, surrounding her.
Elora looked at them angrily, "I'm not afraid of you!," And an orc knocked her to the ground and Snowflake whined loudly and run away in panic to get Emersion.
Elora quickly get up and pulled out her white knife only to be knocked to the ground again by another orc. "Strip her of her weapons and bind her!,"The orc leader ordered, "Masters awaits!,"
Elora struggled as she felt the orcs grabbing her arms, binding them together tightly in a rope in front of her.
She didn't understand why they didn't bind her legs, but she understood that she would soon find out.
The Orc leader grabbed her by the hair before knocking her out and then everything went black.

Emersion walked down the stairs to the entrance of The Light Kingdom's castle when Snowflake came running in panic.
Emersion hurried over to the horse in panic,
"Snowflake, girl, where's Elora?," And Snowflake whined in panic.
Emersion got on Snowflake and rode away to the clearing.
He got off Snowflake and went over to the clearing and he noticed that the tracks in the ground were familiar. "Orcs!,"He muttered angrily for himself, "Elora! They have her," And he rode back to the castle.

"North! I need you to ride to Rivendell! The Queen has been captured!,"Emersion explained. And North nodded, "Of course! I'll ride immediately," And North left The Light Kingdom.
"Father, you're going to regret you ever laid a hand on my daughter!,"Emersion thought angrily.