Chapter 5:~Open your heart~

Elora woke up in her bedchamber in 'The Light Kingdom's' castle. The last thing she remembers is being hit by Hadrian's magic blow and then everything is black.
She suddenly noticed Elladan sitting by her bedside. "How long have you been sitting here?,"She asked weakly. And Elladan smiled warmly at her, "Since we arrived back home. And that was a few hours ago. You were unconscious the whole trip back home to the castle," And Elora looked at him confused, "Why? I haven't been so kind to you. I do not deserve your love or caring," And Elladan put his hand on her shoulder, "Yes, you do. You're my wife. And I love you. I haven't said anything about that since I know you do not feel the same about me," And Elora shook her head, "Elladan... I...," And Elladan stroked her golden blonde hair, "Elora, do not push yourself. You're still very weak," And Elora shook her head, "Elladan... I do love you too... But my fears of what happened when I first fell in love and then what I endured by Kadir... I was afraid to love again," And Elladan smiled at her, "It's okey, Elora. I understand. After all you've been through, it's not strange that you're afraid to love. But do you trust me to love and protect your heart?," And Elora smiled warmly and nodded.
----------
(Later that night)

Elladan entered his bedchambers and closed the door behind him.

He took off his vest when he noticed the note that was laying on his desk and he put away his vest and picked up the note and read it for himself,
'Come to my bedchambers tonight. I'll be waiting for you.
Your love and beloved wife, Elora'

Elladan smiled for himself and hurried away to his wife's bedroom and opened the door to see Elora sitting on her double four poster bed, waiting for him.

The curtains were drawn and the balcony glass doors closed. Only the light from the stars and moon lighted up the room.

Elladan closed the door behind him and locked it and went over to his wife,
"Elora? What's the meaning of this?,"

Elora didn't answer him, instead she kissed him deeply on the lips and smiled, "I want to make love with you tonight," And Elladan smiled and kissed her deeply and moved her towards the bed.

Elora laid down in the bed with Elladan on top of her and Elladan continued kissing her. That was the night they consummated their marriage in love. And Elora had finally passed the fear of being touched by men.