Chapter 14:~The ritual~

Legolas, Aragorn, Gimli, Emersion, Elrohir and Elladan arrived to Hadrian's castle and orcs appeared, "Let's take them to master! He would love to see his son watch The Light elf die!," And Emersion felt his anger rise and Legolas shot an arrow at the orcs.
And a battle began.

Hadrian dragged Elora into a field and Saruman smiled wickedly. "It's almost time," And Elora swallowed. This was going to be her end. The Light Elves Dynasty would be gone.
And Hadrian smiled, "Before we begin, I have a last gift for you," And the orcs came dragging with Legolas, Emersion, Elladan, Aragorn, Gimli and Elrohir.
And Elora looked down at her family, "Please, don't hurt them!," And Hadrian smiled wickedly and went over to Emersion, "It's been a long time, my son. And here we are," And he put on a magical bracelet on his wrist, "No more magic for you for now,"
And Hadrian went over to Elora, "Now, my dear Light elf, you shall join the rest of your Dynasty in Valinor," And he smiled wickedly and started sucking out her magic.
"NO!,"Elladan exclaimed in panic.
Elora felt herself slip away and the sky began to darken.
The Orcs let go of Emersion and the others. And Elora looked up weakly at Hadrian who slowly suck out the last of her magic and Elora fell to the ground with closed eyes, barely breathing.
Emersion and the others hurried over to Elora and knelt around her.
Emersion put his hand in Elora's hair and gently stroked it, "I'm sorry I was a bad parent to you, Ithildin. I should have protected you from this," And Hadrian smiled wickedly, "You really are weak. See, I've won and your precious adoptive daughter is dead," And Emersion felt his anger rise and grabbed his father and pressed him against the wall, "I will rip your heart out!," "Oh! That's the son I've always wanted!,"Hadrian smiled wickedly, "But you see, by killing me, your precious daughter's life disappears forever!," And Emersion looked at him angrily, "You bring her back! Or I can make you do it!," And Hadrian smiled wickedly, "I can't. Just like I can't bring her mother back after I crushed her heart in my hand," "You monster!," Legolas screamed and Hadrian looked at his son, "You'll see, I have Elora's powers inside of me. I'm a part of her now. I can feel how you let her down again and again," And Emersion looked at his father angrily, "You know nothing about my relationship with her! You will bring her back!," And Hadrian smiled wickedly, "I cannot. Light elf magic can be taken but never returned. Your precious daughter is gone forever," And he sent Emersion to the ground, "How are you going to stop me without magic! Without magic! You're nothing, son!," And Emersion glanced at Elora who was laying dead on the ground, "You're not gonna win," And Hadrian smiled wickedly, "And how are you going to stop me!?," And Emersion stood up and pushed his father into the wall.
Legolas looked down at his sister worriedly and suddenly, a bright light broke out from Elora and Hadrian was sent into the wall again.
"That's impossible! What's happening!?," He exclaimed angrily as he felt himself weak.
And Emersion smiled wickedly, "Elora's powers is fighting against you! They're trying to find their way back to her,"
And Emersion took off the bracelet that was blocking his magic, "It's over father," And Hadrian took out a knife, "It's over for you, son!," And he was about to stab him in the heart when Emersion grabbed his wrists and stabbed his father in the heart and Hadrian quickly stilled as he died. "That's for killing my mother and then Elora. Goodbye father, goodbye...,"Emersion said quietly and laid his father's body down on the ground.
And Saruman looked at Emersion shocked when Aragorn and Elrohir grabbed him.

Emersion hurried over to Elora, "Oh, Ithildin, please, tell me it worked. That your magic returned," And Elladan swallowed when Elora did not move and he slowly let tears fall.
Emersion swallowed and leaned forward against Elora's forehead, "I love you, my child," He whispered and gave her a kiss on the forehead and a bright light broke out.
Emersion turned away from Elora when she suddenly grabbed his hand and opened her eyes, "Hello, godfather," And Emersion let tears of joy escape his eyes, "Hello, Ithildin," And Elora smiled at the wizard. And Emersion pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly, "Oh, I thought I had lost you," And Elora smiled, "You will never lose me," And Elladan hugged his wife and kissed her deeply.
And Legolas hugged his sister and helped her up. And Emersion smiled, "The story isn't over. It has just begun,"
And Elladan placed his hand on Elora's stomach and Elora smiled, "Soon, Elladan,"

This was the last chapter of The Secret Power! Next book is coming soon and it's going to be named 'An Arranged Marriage 1,'