Chapter 7 : Rink Engagement

The Severskys spent the next few days showing the guests their home and business. They have a dozen hotels in Moscow and St. Petersburg, as well as real estates.

Dima showed Brooke his school and friends. His school was not considered the top in Moscow, but was enough to put any high-end American institutes to shame. It has its own track field, indoor swimming pool, a riding stable and an ice hockey rink. Everyone there wore and drove top brands.

It was a Saturday, half the rink was closed for hockey team practice, with the other half opened for students. Brooke and Dima put on ice skates and entered the rink holding hands.

"Remember where we met?"

"How can I forget? You almost broke my arm!" Dima chuckled.

"You were asking for it!"

"And I deserve it. I was an ass!" he laughed. "The first time we tried to be cool and that's what I've got!"

Gotten to know Dima, Brooke came to learn that he wasn't the bully she met at first sight, but a group of young boys trying to meet girls on a different approach. The idea sounded silly, but has made her likes him even more.

"You still are an ass! But you are MY ass!" Brooke took his face and kissed him, raising a series of wolf whistles from the hockey players.

"Dima! Finally get your first kiss?" an older boy called out.

"Need a little girl to teach you skating now?" said another.

"Don't mind them!" Dima smiled. "They're just jealous!"

"You don't think I'll be bothered by a bunch of losers now, do you?" Brooke said in Russian, letting them hear her intentionally.

"Hey! Who're you calling losers?" the older boy came up, he was a head taller and in full ice hockey gear, his teammates walled up behind him.

"I'm talking about boys who could only get off with the sticks in their hands!" Brooke said.

Roasted by a younger girl, the tall boy griped the hockey stick tight in his fists.

"America, eh?" noticed her accent, the boy narrowed his eyes. "Why don't you come over and I'll show you how you should handle my stick?"

"I'll be happy to!" Brooke reached out, caught the hockey stick and twisted, snatched it out of his grip, stunned the boy with her swift movement. "I think I'll just use yours, it's thin and short and light!"

The challenged boy was furious, calling his teammate to lay out the battlefield.

"Brooke! They are the senior league, four years champion in a role! Have you even watched an ice hockey game before?" Dima panicked.

"Nope!" said Brooke. "Gear me up!"

With pads and helmet in place, Brooke stood before six ice hockey players, all big and armed to the teeth.

"The game is simple!" said the tall boy captain. "You get pass us, I'll let you leave without giving us a blowjob!"

"Then you better have your gear up and ready!" Brooke said in her helmet.

With a sound of whistle, all six players charging toward the American girl. Brooke assessed the plan, she was facing an triangular formation, with three blocking the front, two defense behind, and the Captain as the goal keeper.

She slid to the left wing, forcing all three boys aligned, one blocking the other behind. She focused on the first boy charging at her, knocking his stick on ice like he was in a game. Brooke mirrored his movement, but raised her hockey stick over her shoulder for a head swing.