Tuesday: Neo meets Blake

~{Next day, Tuesday}~

-[Chihiro's P.O.V.]-

School starts up again as I'm finally able to meet my best friends at the front gate. I see Aoi, waiting there first, as always! ''Hey, Aoi! How are you?'' I say, sweetly as Aoi looks up and notices me. ''Oh, Hey Chihiro! I'm great now that you're able to be here this morning! How are you?'' Aoi bounced my question back at me as I answered, ''I'm good! All of my student council work has been done for this week so luckily, You'll be seeing more of me!'' I also informed her of my attendance with them as we hear a familiar voice running up to us. ''Morning guys!'' Neo says as she holds her bag in one hand and an extra book in another.  ''HiHi Neo!'' I exclaimed, seeing her as our girl trio was complete. ''Hey, Kanonji-chan! Good to see you!'' She says as her brunette hair is blowing in the wind as she stops in front of us and catches her breath. 

~{With Kenny's group, same time}~

-[Mitsuru's P.O.V.]-

I walk up to my two friends, as they seem to be talking about how to get closer to Soranji-san within the week. ''Hey, guys,'' I say, stoic as usual. ''Hey, Mitsuru! How you doin'?'' Shizu was the first to reply as I answer, ''I'm fine. How are you two?'' and this time, Kenny replies, ''Hi, yeah we're good.'' Though, he seems preoccupied. ''Wait! Mitsuru, You've given me an idea!'' Shizu randomly says as I say, ''What? I didn't say anything...'', ''Yes but you know all of our class' test scores from last semester, right?'' I found this question out of the blue, However, I did guess why and answer, ''Well, Yeah. Let me guess, You want me to find out Soranji-san's worst scores so Kenny can tutor her on those subjects?''. I was right on the ball as Kenny interrupted, ''No! Neo's too smart to need me as a tutor. Plus, Kanon-chan is on the student council, She could just ask her to tutor her.''. Kenny may be confident when he doesn't really love a girl but when it comes to a real crush, He's a paranoid mess. Usually, I let Shizu handle his paranoia but it appears this isn't the case. ''Cmon! What are you? The shy one in a horror movie?! Cmon, We gotta meet up with those three anyway since we kinda always do.'' Shizu mentioned as we all went to the front gate to see the rest of our main friend group.

We talked the usual talk until the first class' bell rang off and we left the gate to attend.

~{At Lunch}~

-[Third Person P.O.V.]-

The two trios' sat on one big table, as usually, this large table for six people wasn't available.

''Hey! I'm going to the library after school for some extra studying, Any of you guys wanna come with me?'' Chihiro says as Aoi and Mitsuru say, ''I will! I could use the extra knowledge.'', ''Sure, May as well study for the next test early.''. ''Count me out. I'm on a date with Yuna after school.'' Shizu exclaims, excited for Yuna but disappointed he couldn't study with his friends. ''It's cool. I'll be studying at home with math homework.'' Kenny claims as Neo chimed in, ''Yeah, I prefer to study at home. As you know, I'm terrible at math so yeah, I'll be studying it too.''. Shizu nudges at Kenny's shoulder as he gets the hint and tries what he and Shizu were thinking. ''Uh- Why don't we study maths together, Neo? I could try to tutor you!'' Kenny offers as Neo thinks for a moment and beamed, ''Sure! It'll be fun!'' Kenny takes a silent sigh of relief as Mitsuru smiles at his accomplishment and Shizu winks at him, hinting for him to act cool.

The last class bell goes as everyone wrapped things up and left the cafeteria.