Friday: Neo's Choice

~{Next Day}~

-[Neo's P.O.V.]-

I arrive at the school gates and see none of my friends. So I assume they just haven't arrived yet and I take this moment to think about why might Kenny and his sister, Blake and her brother, both asked me to meet them in one of the most private outside areas on campus.

 I was just about to finally wrap my head around it when my two female friends finally arrived. ''Hey, Neo! Sorry, we're kinda late!'' Chihiro said, out of breath. ''Yeah, Sorry Sora-san!''. I relax my shoulders and sigh, and then unironically, I started to laugh. ''Ahah, It's okay! But I will ask... Why'd you think Kenny and Blake both asked to meet me after school today?'' I say as Aoi leaned on the side of the gate, replying, ''Well, Y'see Sora-san... Could we go to the board games club room at lunch? We can tell you there!''. ''Yeah! And I heard it's empty on Fridays!'' Chihiro chimed in, finally catching her breath. ''Sure... But why at lunch?'' I question, unaware of the time. Right after I asked, the first-class bell went off. ''Because it's time for class!'' Aoi grinned and dragged us inside.

~{At Lunch, In the Board Games Club' Room}~

-[Third Person P.O.V.]-

Neo sat in a bean bag near a coffee table as Chihiro and Aoi found two more and plopped themselves down on them. ''So...?'' Neo started. ''So... I'm just gonna say it. Both Kenny and Blake like you! Like... like like! They love you, Sora-san!'' Aoi explained as Neo was left speechless. Chihiro noticed and said, comedically, ''I think you broke her...''. ''I'm not broken! Just... shocked, I guess. I never thought anyone would like me like that.'' Neo muttered, loud enough for the two other girls to hear.

It had been about ten minutes as Neo was struggling to pick who she likes more and whom she'll have to turn down. Aoi and Chihiro were trying to help rule out the pros and cons of each Hinyan-Jao sibling.

''Okay so! What do you like about both of them?'' Chihiro starts off as Neo answers while fidgeting with a dart, ''Well... Blake is generous, genuine and we both love anime and manga! And Kenny... Well, I've liked him for years but have been his childhood best friend for even longer. I mean, anyone could love the guy!'' Neo trailed off in thought as she starts to stare at the dartboard on the other side of the room. ''Hm... And what do you not like about them?'' Aoi continued. ''Kenny lies a lot... Not in a bad way! He just hides what he really thinks or feels a lot. And Blake? Well, I've only really known her for like... two days and I like her as much as I like Kenny! Plus she's his sister... I wouldn't want anything to be weird between us.'' Neo finished as she looked down at the dart in her hand. Chihiro asked, ''Who're you gonna choose?'' and out of frustration, Neo suddenly stood up and threw the dart at the board in a perfect bullseye as she exclaims, ''I don't know!''. ''Well, throwing darts at a dartboard isn't going to solve anything now, is it?'' Aoi says, smiling and crossing her arms in Neo's direction. ''I know...'' Neo sighed and the three kept talking and comparing the two Hinyan-Jao siblings.

It was almost time for the last class of the day. Neo was nervous and couldn't decide. Well... internally, she knew who she genuinely loved more but she also still loved them both equally as friends. 

~{Afterschool}~

-[Third Person P.O.V.]-