Of Training and Lost Memories

It had been hours since they had left the mines, and there still was no sign of Ven anywhere. They searched every square inch of the forests of the world below until the sun was starting to set and they could only come up with one single conclusion.

Ven must've left this world already.

Terra pulled down into a single clearing and dispelled his Keyblade Glider. He turned to an empty stump and pulled something out of his bag.

"After searching for hours, we can safely say that Ven hasn't shown up on this world and there has been no sign of Aqua so far." Terra sighed out as he laid out the item, a map onto the stump. "So he must've left already just to where?"

Roxas looked over his shoulder to see a vast map that was mainly blank. It it held a number of worlds some familiar and some not so much and the pathways between them.

"Hey Terra where did you get this map?" Roxas asked the older apprentice as he was studying the map.

"Similar to how he and Xehanort traveled the a number of worlds with their master after they passed the Mark of Mastery, Master wished to do the same with either me or Aqua when we became Keyblade Masters. Also Ven after the both of us passed together as not to leave him alone. So he made two maps of a number of worlds and safe paths to them that he wished to see with us including mine and Aqua's home world. A world tour so to say." Terra said fondly. "I did show Ven my map once, but I didn't think that he would remember much of it"

"So any idea on where he could be then?" Roxas asked, getting Terra to nod.

"No clue, but I do have a plan." Terra said before pointing at a spot on the map marked Dwarf Woodlands. "This is the world we are on right now and it is a part of a small cluster of worlds in a straight path from the Land of Departure." He then traced his finger back to said world. "We will then trace our path back here to speak with Master if he isn't out looking for you and Ven." He then traced his fingers to the two other worlds in the cluster. "If that happens then we search the other worlds in the cluster before moving on, he could be anywhere in these worlds by then. If not then he could be anywhere in the worlds by now."

Roxas could only nod at that, the space between the worlds was quite a big place after all, so Ven could be anywhere by now.

"But that could wait for a bit." Terra said while putting away the map. "It is time to start your training."

"Are you sure that now is a good time?" Roxas asked, getting Terra to nod.

"If Ven was capable of fighting the Unversed and figuring out how to leave this world on his own then I have faith that he can hold out for about an hour longer." Terra said, getting Roxas to nod.

He did have a valid point. Ven was trained by Eraqus along with Aqua and Terra after all for about as long as he remembered.

So he would hold faith that Ven would make it, but he hoped that Vanitas wouldn't come after him. But considering all the damage he and Terra did to him, he was pretty sure that it would be quite a bit before he reappeared.

Yet there is one thing that caught the Nobody off guard.

"What do you mean by on hour?" Roxas asked as Terra summoned his Keyblade.

"That is how long I'm going to train you for today, You are still recovering after all and the sun is about to go down. Most of what you have asked will take longer then that and we will touch upon that tomorrow. But the main thing I wish to test will take less then that." Terra said with a smirk.

"And that is?" Roxas asked.

"Summon your new Keyblade and hit me with your best shot." Terra said and the Nobody complied.