thirty four

@tobacco

liked by @bskwk @nakak and 728919292 others

@tobacco: they're good bow

*tagged: @tsukei @sakuu @sugarr

*comments are disabled*

The party was expanding, every second someone new walked through the door. The house was full of people, so many new options but his eyes were still on the one person sat in front of him.

Kei.

They were both facing eachother, a red solo cup in both of their hands. They exchanged glances every now and then, but they didnt talk. Not once.

Tobio had his lips to the rim of the cup, yet he never took a sip. If something did decide to happen, he wanted to remember it. All of it.

Tsukishima took small sips, barely even getting a taste of the liquid. His eyes landed on a body moving towards kageyama, Sakusa. He watched as the two exchanged a kiss and the latter sat next to Tobio. Kiyoomi nodded in his direction, and he smiled, getting a smile back from his ex.

N+T - "THE PARTIES HERE MOTHERFUCKERSS" a drunk noya stumbled in, tanaka just as fucked.

Tsukishima grunted to himself before leaving to greet them. A habit he had picked up whenever he saw the duo.

Time had passed and once again the two were alone. This time further away. Tobio had a mic in his hand, a wire connected to it, which led to a karaoke machine.

T <3

stop looking at me like that

like what
?

do I really need to show you?

yeah
make sure I look good in
the pic

yeahmake sure I look good in the pic

woah I do look good

stop
*read at 3:56am*

And just before Tobio could reply, a drunk sakusa stumbled up to him, making out with him as he sat beside him. They did what they needed to do, and Sakusa occasionally opened his eyes making eye contact with kei.

@rawrbitch

liked by @bekwkw @hsksja and 82829283 others

@rawrbitch: he knows more about my life than I know words :) love you druggie

*tagged: @tanakuh*

*comments disabled*

as Sakusa stumbled upon kageyama, their lips met. Tobio could taste the liquor, beer, and weed as their lips moved. They made out for quite a while before he could hear distant movement. He gently opened his eyes into the kiss, and watched as tsukishima left to the balcony. He mentally groaned but channelled all his attention to the very passed out Sakusa beside him.

tsukishima and tanaka met up outside on the balcony. they made small talk before getting deep into things. by deep I mean deeeeeeep. and as ryuu always did, he replied with the best possible solutions. one reason he was thankful for the bald guy.