thirty seven

Kageyama finally sat down, a blonde haired dude nagging him. It was Terushima, and it wouldve been an understatement to say he was flirty, probably even worse than Atsumu. Tobio began talking to teru, trying to make a certain someone jealous, he would touch terushima and even laugh at his lame jokes. And of course, tsukishima noticed and he was jealous. It was stupid to think of the two getting together, but that was what filled his mind. As the event went on, it got even worse, but finally, finally kageyama had some alone time. He had snuck off to the bathroom, trying to get away from the fuckboy he had spent the last 3 hours with.

Tsukishimas eyes landed on the boy almost dashing across the hall, in the other direction of the event. Tsukishima excused himself, slowly following tobios footsteps. They led him to a bathroom, about 2 storeys up from where they should be. He knocked before hearing a small voice from behind the door

T - "occupied"

Kei sighed and waited until the younger left the restroom. The door opened, but the blonde was quicker. He pushed himself and the latter back into the bathroom, locking it behind him.

T - "what the fuck!!"

K - "shhh be quiet" he held his finger to his own lips, hearing footsteps come their way. They slowly retreated leaving the two in an awkward silence.

T - "what do you want Tsukishima, I told you I hate you. What more could you possibly need from me?"

K - "I dont know."

T - "you were the one that fucked this up" he pointed to the two of them "not me"

K - "yes I know, but dont you miss it?"

T - "miss what? The lies?"

K - "no, us. What we had."

Tobio thought about it for a while before reluctantly replying "no, I dont miss anything we had."

Kei sighed before carefully picking the shorter up and placing him on the bathroom counter. He hugged him, gently cradling him in his arms. "I'm sorry" he muttered, carefully resting his head on tobios shoulder.

Kageyama was frozen, he didnt know what to do. The blondes head nestled into him, and his arms hesitated, before wrapping around Kei. It stayed like that for a while until Tobio felt little bites on his neck. They got bigger and bigger as the taller trailed all around his neck. He bit his lip careful not to make a sound, but his hips bucked.

K - "come on tobio, you like it, your hips say so"

T - "s-stop it"

K - "you want me to stop? alright." And he backed away from the younger, and turned towards the door ready to leave. As if he wasnt fazed by anything that just occurred.

Tobio was angry, more at Kei than anyone but for some reason in that moment, he only wanted him. 

He hoped down from the marble counter, grabbing the others hand. Tsuki turned to face him. Tobio concluded everything he was about to do, how it could mess up everything perfect he had in his life, but hey fuck it.