thirty nine

"Wait... what?" Tsukishimas mind was blank. He didn't exactly know what he was going to say when he followed Tobio but he knew it wasn't this.

"I've been wanting to do that since the party, I missed us." Tobio stared at the taller, he could remember downing a few cups of tequila, what he wanted to say didn't even remotely link to what he just said.

"I missed you too it's just - I mean you act so weird around me. At that party, you were flirting then you ghost me for months now we make out and you wanna fuc-"

"Whose in here?!?" A loud knock echoed through the small bathroom, then came the familiar voice

"Tobio? You in there?"

" Sakusas here" Tobio whispered under his breath, his eyes lit up.

"No it's just me" kei shouted back, hoping the ground would open up and swallow him.

"Oh uhm you seen tobio? I came to take him home but I can't find him"

"Nope haven't seen him, maybe he went to the after party?"

"Yeah true alright bye"

"bye.." the blonde replied waiting until his footsteps were far enough.

"Fuck this was a mistake" tobio paced around the room, holding the sides of his own pale face

"No, you don't get to say that. You don't get to toy around with my feelings when your not sure who you want" the taller stared down at kageyama, he realised he was drunk. In the morning, tobio wouldn't even remember this.

"I think it's always been him"

"Just get out, go catch up to your boyfriend"

@nottsuki (priv account)

@nottsuki: fuck you </3