Chapter 13

Zoro and Luffy had followed the footprints, but found that it led to the port and disappeared. They returned to their own ship quickly, reporting the problem back to Brook and Franky who had come back earlier. Zoro held the two pieces of your stick in his hands, looking at it thoroughly as he waited for Franky to examine the arrow and device.

It was the first time he'd seen the quarterstaff up close like this, and he couldn't see any marks or broken pieces on it besides the part where it was split in two. It seemed you took great care of it, and the way you spoke about it earlier was like him with Wado. He gripped that sword in his hands, thinking.

"[Y/N]!" Nami's voice called from off the ship.

Zoro glanced at her direction to see her and Robin walking up to the deck, Sanji following behind with a large amount of shopping bags.

Their cheerful mood fell when they sensed the dark atmosphere.

"Did something happen?" Sanji asked, looking around.

"[Y/N]'s been kidnapped," Luffy replied. He held your mask up.

Zoro watched as they became alarmed at the news and how serious Luffy was being. "Franky's taking a look at what we found near the mask to see if we have any leads to where she is."

"She was coming back after refusing to shop with me." Nami frowned. "Oh, if I insisted more...."

"We'll see if Franky figures anything out and wait for the others to come back," Zoro said calmly. "No sense in panicking now."

The ero-cook had been unusually quiet, Zoro noticed. He had expected him to go all-out angry and worried for what had happened to you, but while he could sense those feelings in him, the cook was facing the wall, lighting a cigarette with a dark look in his expression. He was slowly lighting more cigarettes and putting it between his lips, until he was smoking four at once. He was holding himself back for some reason.

Soon, the rest of the crew arrived and were told what happened.

"It's some kind of flashbang," Franky reported soon after. His mini-hand from his large glove-like hand held the small device and took it apart as he examined it. "It takes away sight and hearing temporarily." He took out the arrow next. "This is a crossbow bolt, but modified and enhanced. It most likely broke through that quarterstaff and hit her somewhere judging by the blood."

Zoro could tell many of the others were worried, but some of the others' attention shifted to the arrow more than the flashbang.

There were no leads as to where you went.

Zoro gripped the broken stick in his hands, frustrated. You were a new crew member, but he and the crew were already this worried over you.

<+>

You woke up, sitting down with your back against the wall. You felt chains on your wrists, and your leg was throbbing in pain. You could feel cloth crudely wrapped around it, soaked in blood.

You gritted your teeth, frustrated at yourself for getting caught. How did they even recognize you? How did they catch you so easily?

You kept your eyes—or rather, glass eyes—shut as you tried to listen to your captors. Your hearing was still fuzzy, and for some reason, you barely had any energy. You could barely see the aura of the people in front of you and everything else was dark, but you knew there were three more near you. They didn't seem to know you were awake.

"Man, we were lucky to come across her after all these years," one of them said. His voice was high and quick.

"And I just made the flashbang. Even without sight or hearing she's got the hang of that thing, too." He had a weird sort of accent.

"Her Haki's way stronger than before. But I don't think she's got a full understanding of that crystal." His voice was gruffer, almost grizzly.

How would they know what the crystal could do?

"I looked her over for it, Pop," he continued. "She doesn't seem to have it on her."

"Impossible," the one you assumed was Pop mused. "She was able to fight so well."

"It could just be her Haki."

"Did you check her weapon?"

"I asked Click since it had seastone on it."

"You did not," the one with an accent, who you assumed was Click, scoffed. "We left it there!"

"Well go get it then!"

"Fine, fine."

You faintly heard him leave, and discerned a sort of peg leg in the sound.

You then heard a door open, and you realized that they were in a different room. The sounds were much clearer, but your Haki was still unclear with the auras.

You felt eyes on you as he walked closer. You kept quiet and calmed your heartbeat, trying to relax. You suddenly heard a whistle from Pop.

"Damn, your acid got her good, Sizzle."

Great, all of their names were literal sounds.

He made a pop with his mouth, getting close to your face to look at the scars.

When you get out you will pop his eyes out, you thought angrily.

"Oh, he's gone," Pop said to himself, his aura looking back. He checked your chains, then stood next to where you heard the door open. You realized he was on guard.

You slowly started to adjust your wrists, trying to find a way to break out of them without making any noise.

He was most likely the one with a bubble devil fruit. Sizzle may be the acid one, and Click the one who shot the arrow.

You calmed yourself from your anger of meeting them again, trying to think of a plan, as the chains seemed to be too sturdy. Your hearing was slowly coming back, but you still needed more time to regain your energy for Haki. You had to get out of here.

<+>

A/N: A few notes about the pirates;
-their names were made pretty much on the spot
-I was very tempted to name them Snap, Crackle, and Pop
-If Big Mom can name her children after food I can name my characters after sounds