OC bio 7

Name: Thea

Last name: Church

Nicknames
Supernova
Mia (only by caboose)
Strawberry shortcake (by Wash)

Rank: Private

Armor color: Cherry red

Species: Human

Hair color: black

(That's her hairstyle)

Eye color: bright blue

Weapons
Assault rifle (formerly)
Sniper rifle

WeaponsAssault rifle (formerly)Sniper rifle

Magnum

TACPAD

Affiliations: red team

Age
17 (first season)
18 (through 2-5)
19 (season 6)
20 (currently)

Family:
Doctor Leonard Church (father, active)
Allison Church (Mother, deceased)

Abilities: mechanic, medic, Hand-to-hand combat.

Strength: average

Mental health: normal

Personality: kind, caring, compassionate, motherly (a bit of a mother figure), heart of gold, responsible, understanding, terrifying when angry and a bit of a Badass.

Likes: cookies, Star Wars (is kinda a Star Wars nerd), ice cream, singing, dancing, musicals, training, friends, helping helping Lopez, making fun of Simmons, fireworks, her team and friends.

Dislikes: liars, betrayal, being hurt by a loved one and being called short.

Fears: watching loved ones die and being alone.

History
Thea joined the UNSC at the age of 14 after running away from home because she was being abused by her father after the death of her mother, she was a acceptable soldier but was assigned to blood gulch by officers lemons along with two other soldiers, Dick Simmons and Dexter Grif'. Her and Grif are best friends since he was the only one that didn't ask to see her naked but instead to have some of her cookies. They got along great and became friends, it's only when he gets lazy is when she gets annoyed with him.

She thinks Simmons is a okay guy but when he goes to Kiss-ass mode she instantly loses respect for the guy. She likes donut but finds his interest disturbing and the fact that he calls his armor lightish red instead of pink. She thinks Sarge has a few screws loose but thinks he's a good leader, her and Lopez get along great. He isn't a kiss ass like Simmons, he isn't lazy like Grif, he doesn't like weird things like Donut and he isn't war obsessed like Sarge.

When she and Tex met it was revealed that Tex was her mother and when she died, Thea cried indicating that they had a strong mother/daughter relationship. When she found out that she was alive she nearly cried and it was revealed that she nearly killed Donut a few times. When she met Doc she thought he was sweet but he was a horrible medic, when O'Malley took control of him she was worried and wanted to help. When she met Tucker, she instantly thought he was a perv and wanted nothing to do with him but considers him a friend when he ran into the line of fire to stop the fighting when he found out that the fight with the reds and blues were fake.

When she met Caboose, she thought he was a innocent child that didn't belong in the army and wanted to protect him. When Church found out that Thea was his daughter he was excited but she wasn't. She wanted to tell him the truth but knew what it might do to him so she played along. This indicates that she cares about him very much and wants to help him, when he said he was staying to redeem himself she nearly cried because he was the A.I based off her father and she knew he wasn't coming back. She kept his sniper rifle as a remembrance of him.

When she met Shawn, she thought he was a good guy and a friend. When she met sister she thought she was odd but was glad to meet the sister that her best friend always talked about, back at the gulch it indicates that Sister tried to get with Thea but she kept her door locked. When she met junior she thought he was gross just like his dad. When she met Agent Washington, she agreed that he looked like a cop but found him a little too serious and thinks he needs to loosen up and take a chill pill, so she teases him every now and then by calling him a cop or little bumblebee (because the color of his armor reminds her of a bee)

When she met south, she was shocked to learn that she killed her brother and was angered by this but was shocked that she wanted to kill her as well like Wyoming, O'Malley and Gamma, she recently learned that the Meta wanted to kill her as well. When she met Delta, she felt a urge to protect him at all cost and when she found out that he wanted to protect her and keep her safe she happy about it and wanted to do the same but when she lost him to the meta, she was saddened by this because she felt like she failed at protecting him. When she met epsilon, she wanted to protect him at all cost like how she couldn't with delta. She felt guilty about losing delta and doesn't think she'll get over it.

She has a scar on her left cheek under her eye that goes parallel to her nose from her father when he was drunk so that she wouldn't look like her mother and another one on her other cheek that goes from her ear to inches of the corner of her mouth from when the blues tank rammed into the Warthog and a piece of metal hit her face.

Voice actor: Ashley Eckstein.