Visiting hours

Fade in to Sarge running towards the Blue Base, followed by Grif and Simmons.

Sarge: Come on, men! Lopez said Donut went this way!

Grif: Are you sure that's what he said? I don't think pendejo was Spanish for "that way."

Thea: Let's just let Sarge assume that.

Grif: What did it mean?

Thea: Let's just say It involved a hammer and his head.

Grif: Oh.

Cuts to Caboose and Shawn inside the Blue Base, speaking to Donut.

Caboose: Muffin Man!

Shawn: Donut?

Donut: Caboose...! I have a message for Church! Wh... where is he?

Caboose: Hey, are you okay?

Shawn: You seem tired.

Donut: Just a little weak. Where's Church?

Caboose: Church? Oh, um. He's not here right now.

Donut: Where is he?

Shawn: He's, gone.

Caboose: Uh, he's um, he... that's kind of, uh, um... [quickly] it turns out he's really a computer program based on some guy who ran the Freelancer project and he went with Agent Washington, he's a Freelancer who destroyed all the AIs that were left.

Donut doesn't respond.

Caboose: Well, almost all.

Shawn: Wow.

Donut: ... How long was I asleep?

Caboose: Not that long.

Donut: (almost out of breath) Listen... I don't know how long... I can stay awake. I need to give someone, on Blue Team, a message. ... I promised.

Caboose: I know people on the Blue Team. People on the inside. You can give it to me.

Donut: Tuck— (Loses his breathe.)

Caboose: Tuck! You want me to tuck? What do you want me to tuck? Wait, my mother told me to never tuck anything of anyone else's.

Shawn: The hell?

Donut: (faintly) Tucker...

Caboose: Tucker?

Shawn: What does Tucker need?

Donut: He needs... help. Find him... (slouches over) It's in... the sand... (collapses)

Caboose: It's in this and... this and what? (crouches) Donut, this and what!? What is "this?" What, what, your pocket? Is Tucker in your pocket? ... I remember him being a lot bigger. Tucker! Are you in there!?

Shawn: I think he means Tucker is somewhere with sand.

Sarge: (from outside) Hey! Anybody here? Blue? Where are ya?

Shawn: Oh great.

Caboose: Tucker! Is that you? Why did you shrink? And why are you talking like a pirate?

Sarge: Hello??

Caboose: Hello! Yes, I hear you!

Sarge: Then get outside! I need to talk to you!

Shawn: The reds are here.

Caboose: (rises) Out? ...ohhh, oh, I see, I thought—hah... man, sometimes I am so dumb. (crouches again) Hold on, Pocket Tucker! Someone outside wants to talk to me! (rises again) Donut, you can rest here as long as you want. You must be tired from all of "this and." And other stuff. (leaves)