. 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 .

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

In the world of more than seven billion people, how isolated do you feel? Seven billion people shouldn't bother you, because not all of them belong in your life. But - in the world that revolved around selected people, your people - how lonely are you?

Did your heart skip a beat to the question? Because you know - you can be secluded, left alone in any moment of your life. In one moment, you're surrounded by every single person that you love, in another - you have no one by your side. The gap between the two instances can feel like an eternity.

This eternity has affected a lot to the boy with pretty blue eyes, the ocean blue eyes Alyssa adored. This time just keeps going on and the pain that he has endured doesn't seem to end.

He has gone through a lot.

Arthur has always been praised for who he was. As a kid - the best child any parent could ask for, as a teen - the best boy in the whole town. He has had whatever he asked for, either through hard work or by his parents. He was never alone.

That one night - it has changed everything for him. He is surrounded by people, who do not want to be around him for their reasons. He isn't the best anymore, he doesn't even know who he is at this point in life. He is lost.

In the past - he could never understand what loneliness was, but now - it is the only thing that engulfs him, wraps an arm around him when he has no one to be with.

For the past two weeks, Arthur had completely detached himself from the real world. He took solace of his loneliness as he stated within the four walls of his house. No one knew what happened, they thought it was the same episode as he has been having for the past eight months. His parents were worried for him, especially his father who wanted to be with him but knew that he has caused a lot of pain to his son. Zoey wanted to be there for her brother, but she had her battles to fight. After her birthday night, she tried amending things with Arthur, she believed he did not deserve the hatred that she gave him, he only deserved to be loved in hard times. But she knew she would still cause him pain in the future. Jordan wanted to be a supportive friend, but he was locked outside of Arthur's world by Arthur himself. He didn't want Jordan to carry the weight of his sorrow and misery. Jordan tried talking to Arthur, but he could get nothing out of his heart. It was like Arthur had shut all of his emotions and the switch to make his heart work again was only with one person.

The one person who had no idea how much pain has she caused him. He couldn't even blame her for her deeds. He was as clueless as her.

As the night moved towards a new beginning of the day, his tired eyes said the same story of another sleepless night. He engaged himself in creating another masterpiece out of his thoughts. He wanted to block out his thoughts before they could kill him. The new day was going to be different from the past ten days. Today, he was going to showcase his portraits in an art exhibition that he signed up for three months back. Five portraits by him were supposed to be put on display in the exhibit. The amount earned through the selling of his portraits would be donated to THE BLESSED Orphanage. He only agreed to be a part of the exhibition on the condition that the amount must be donated to one place where it was most needed. Arthur could feel those Orphan kids' feelings and emotions, he could feel what they feel. He could bond well with them.