. 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊 𝒈𝒐 .

◻◻◻

◻◻◻

I'm exhausted, Alora.
I feel so fucking empty right now.
Save me, sweet sister.
Hold me before I go.

"Aurora." Opening my eyes in fear, I let out a scream. Where is she? "Aura?" I called her. I could hear my heavy breathing, my hand trembled and my head ached.

"Aurora, this is not some stupid joke. Come back here." I warned her. I know she is hiding somewhere and is trying to annoy me. Hold me before I go. Go where? Save her from what?

I called her back, but she won't come out. Where is she hiding?

I blinked my eyes a few times and reality hit me. This is not my bed, this is not my room. Where am I? The walls are grey with no posters, no frames, nothing. Just a dull wall.

I tried getting up from the bed, but the sudden pain in my head made me let out a screeching cry. I held my head and shut my eyes, trying to get rid of the sharp pain.

"Ugh." I cried. Once I opened my eyes again, everything seemed blurry. Water formed in my eyes, I wasn't crying, but these tears were of the pain because of the headache. I need my meds, I need to drink water.

I tried getting up again, this time the headache, even more, sharper and my cry louder. Anyhow, I walked to the door and unlocked it. I was welcomed by white walls of the narrow hallway. The small corridor led me towards the stairs in the end. This is a bad idea, but I have to walk down the staircase.

I stepped two stairs and my legs trembled. I could fall, I can't think straight, I'm not in my senses. I tried to get a hold of something but had nothing. I placed a left hand on the wall to stand straight and other was still on the head, trying to block the headache, only if I could.

Once again, I tried to take a step and climb down the stair, but the blurry vision didn't help much.

"Fuck." I mumbled, as my leg trembled again. In the next second, before I could steady myself, I was already losing my balance and was ready to fall off the staircase and hit my head on the floor. I let out a scream in fear of falling, in fear of hurting myself.

I shut my eyes in fear and still tried to hold something, anything, that could help me and I got a hold of something, maybe a piece of cloth. My heart was already beating fast that I could've died in the fear rather than falling and breaking my bones.

I felt myself being pulled, maybe away from the stairs. "Hey hey. You're okay." I heard a masculine voice. I held the person's arm and could feel the presence of a good biceps. I opened my eyes and found the green eyes already looking at me, with concern and worry.

"Are you all right?" He asked. I nodded, I was too scared to speak anything. I didn't fall, I'm safe. The guy had his arm wrapped around my waist. He pulled back his hand and made me stand straight on my floor.