Report

When Batman made his son, Damian, Robin, stay with the Teen Titan's he knew it wouldn't go smoothly from the get-go.
For one, all the others had superpowers or magic, but his son has neither that or any vital social skills but instead major anger issues and experience - something he shares with his two oldest siblings, if one were to actually look at Dick's records of being Robin and not be blindsided by appearances.

And the biggest concern: Damian's upbringing.

He might just try to kill one of the others out of sheer annoyance.

So did he put up measures in case Damian tried running away or kill one of the others and keep tabs on him? Definitely.

He had Dick/ Nightwing ask their supervisor whom he was well acquainted with, the exiled tamarenean princess Starfire, to send him regular reports on how Robin was integrating into a team of kids and send them to Nightwing if he was unavailable for whatever reason.
Only Dick or him could keep Damian in check after all.

...That one of the other kids' fathers would try to manipulate him and the JL with parasite demons and try to take over/ destroy the world and him fighting the Teen Titan's had not been on his list of expectations. Though his personal contingency plan - a nerve toxin- gave them a fighting chance.

...That his son had essentially helped save the world for the first time, different to how his grandfather Ra's Al Ghul, whom he'd fought at the time too, had intended to, was a pleasant surprise and made him feel pride over his son's growth as a human being.

Not to mention the amount of footage he'd gotten of his actions afterwards.

He was reviewing them at the Watchtower, but Barry Allen, the Flash, invited others to watch what went on during their takeover as a kind of informal informative event...
However, they weren't the only ones to do so as other members of the Batclan watched the feed in the cave with Dick and the bird of honor, Robin, himself.

.
.
.
What didn't come as a surprise was how the youngest bat had acted when he got to the tower, neither that he had almost killed Beast Boy by throwing his sword through a bedroom wall.

"No surprise there" spoke Steph and Jason while Tim muttered about how it thankfully wasn't him this time. Cass and Barbara didn't look shocked at all, they had expected something like this to happen the moment they heard Damian was basically getting dropped into a super-powered kids club.
Dick and Duke for their part only sweatdropped, along with a few other leaguers who looked shocked at the kid's behaviour. They'd thought he'd behave differently among his own age group but apparently he was worse. Then again, so was Batman, Mr Communication Extraordianire.

What none of them might have considered was that Robin hated being treated like an actual stupid child, so him getting grouped with other kids after assisting the Justice League was an insult to his pride and skill.

Though, thankfully, he got better as they soon found out.

Robin actually went to a carnival, had fun like a kid his age and cared for the team.

It was baffling for the Batclan...

"No way that's our demon spawn!" Hood exclaimed.

"Are we sure something isn't possessing him right now? Unless he's a clone or doppelganger..." Red Robin regarded his successor warily, to which he got a scathing batglare for.