Filing

Warning: smut

You and Mycroft had decided to take the opportunity for him being home by spending some much needed time together, although you knew Mycroft could never have a day off as one call could pull him back to work.

You laid on your partner as you both watched a movie, it was his choice so it was some strange back and white cop movie which you found slightly boring. Instead, you ended up just listening, your face snuggled into Mycroft's chest.

The movie ended and you looked up at Mycroft. "When will you next have a day like this?" you asked, your hands moving further around him.

"I am not entirely sure" Mycroft said, moving to get up but you didn't move from your position making sure he could not get up. Mycroft raised his eyebrows and tutted slightly. "If you wish for me to find the date you must let me get up"

"You can get it later" you said. "I am warm and comfortable"

Mycroft sighed, one hand going to the top of your head and stroking your hair gently while another went to your hips. You sat there for a while, enjoying each other's company and how you held each other. It was nice for Mycroft, being usually touch starved.

You could tell something was up with Mycroft, he had shifted a little and you could feel something poking up through his trousers. You raised your eyebrows and Mycroft huffed. "Unavoidable my dear" he muttered, disliking his body and it's natural inclinations.

"We have an opportunity" you murmured. "You are on holiday"

Mycroft raised his eyebrow and a small smile formed on his lips. One arm left your waist, checked his phone and placed his phone back down. He smiled, the hand lifting up your chin further, allowing him to press a long and gentle kiss against your lips. You kissed back and smiled into his lips as he turned you over with his body so that he lay on top.

Your lips left each other's and you grinned up at Mycroft who's lips soon returned to yours.

One hand went up to his waistcoat and unbuttoned it, pulling it off his shoulders. His hands went back again, this time to unbutton his shirt, letting it hang on his shoulders.

Lips left yours and Mycroft looked down at you, his forehead slightly furrowing as he reached down to your shirt, his hand slipping under and finding the edge of your bra.

"New" Mycroft commented.

"Yes new" you confirmed, catching his lips in yours with a quick kiss.

"I will be sure not to damage it" he murmured, pulling off your shirt and in turn the new bra, placing it carefully on the side. "It is rather fetching" he commented, tearing his eyes away from the bra and to your face.

With one hand he reached down and unzipped your trousers and saw your pants.

"Also new" he said, feeling the fabric between his fingers and thumb.

"Your eyes always catch everything" you say, reaching down to play with his fly. Mycroft's hands met yours and he batted them away, undoing his own trousers. He breathed heavily for a second and watched your face as he pushed inside you. Your breath hitched and you grabbed Mycroft's hand, squeezing it as he began thrusting in and out of you.

Mycroft's eyes stuck to your face. He usually did not like partaking in sex, not having the time or being slightly disgusted by it. However, when the time is right he will do it with you and it will both remind him why he does not enjoy it like a normal person does but also shows him that sometimes sex is worth it both for yours and his pleasure.

Mycroft panted above you, not used to the certain exercise his pace was faltering, but that was also due to the building pleasure which was almost ready to blow. You also were close, holding onto Mycroft's now Sweaty hand with yours like at any moment you would fall.

"Mycroft" you moaned, closing your eyes and breathing harder, Mycroft faltered slightly and you slowed your thrusts which you had been doing with him, one hand had been fiddling with your clit and increased its movements, accommodating for how he slowed.

"I love you dearly (y/n)" he murmured.

"I love you also" you said back, feeling Mycroft orgasm into you, you groaned, laying your head back as your own pleasure filled your body, together you held each other, a moaning mess together. Suddenly the phone went, bringing you both out from your highs. Immediately Mycroft went for it, the man still inside you as he answered.

"yes? What, Sherlock?" Mycroft asked, he was still panting from the sex and his throbbing member was still nuzzled inside you.

"Why are you out of breath?" Sherlock asked.

Mycroft looked down at you. "Filing" he sighed. "What do you want?"

"I need your answer Mycroft, as a matter of urgency"

"Ansswer?" he asked impatiently, Mycroft wanted to get back to you, the usual after sex treatment was cuddling until you both felt the need for sustenance.

"Even at the eleventh hour, it's not too late, you know." Sherlock said.

"Oh" you both groaned.

"Cars can be ordered, private jets commandeered." Sherlock carried on saying.

"It is today" you murmured as Mycroft said the same thing down the phone. "No Sherlock I will not be coming to the night-do" Mycroft carried on "as you so poetically put it" you pouted slightly, a night-do sounded rather fun, especially as it was the wedding of John and Mary.

"What a shame, Mary and John will be extremely""Delighted not to have me hanging around" Mycroft interrupted.

"Oh, I don't know. There should always be a spectre at the feast, and I am sure that (y/n) would love to mingle with at least one human today" Sherlock said. Mycroft huffed. "I should let you and (y/n) get back to it then" he chuckled. "I cannot wait to meet my new niece or nephew" and at that, the phone was put down.

Mycroft placed it down on the side and got out of you, and laid down on the bed, sighing loudly.

"It would be fun to go" you promoted, slightly pouting.

Mycroft looked at you out of the corner of his eye. "Now really (y/n)" he muttered. "I do not mingle and do not do well in parties" he turned up his nose at this and faced you, shaking his head.

"Not even for an hour?" you asked.

Mycroft frowned and rolled his eyes. "If you must" he muttered. "But we shall be there only for only thirty minutes, you are lucky that the wedding is close"

"An hour" you bargained.

"forty minutes"

"forty-five"

"Fine dearest" Mycroft said, slowly standing. "However if you get drunk on their cheap alcohol you will only have yourself to blame"