Ninja Love Prologue Part 4

Grandpa: "I have just taken care of you since you were left in this temple's care. I raised you here to keep you safe from Nobunaga. You are actually the princess of the Kusunoki. The origin of ninja.."

Iga Elder: "Hanzo!"

Just then a man steps though the broken door and stands next to Jen and I. 
Hanzo: "Yes father?"

Aki: (Hanzo?)

Jen Jen: (leaned in and whispered) "He's the famous Hanzo I've been telling you about."

Hanzo: "Pleasure to meet you princess. I know your probably surprised at these sudden events, but please rest assured, we will protect you with all our power."

Man: "Hmmm…so this is the princess?"

Aki: (Where did this guy come from?)

Man: "You don't really look the part." 

Jen Jen: "How would you know until she tries?"

Hanzo: "Goemon! Watch your mouth in front of the princess!" 

Jen Jen: "This is Goemon Ishikawa from the Iga Village. Don't let his charm get to you Aki."

Aki: "Thanks!"

Goemon: "You are just as stiff as usual Hanzo. I mean we will be living together."

Aki: "Living together?"

Grandpa: "Well, it basically boils down to this. In order to oppose Nobunaga the Iga, Koga, and Fuma clans are joining. You are a symbol of that unity, as the Princess heir to the ninja origin."

Aki: "A Symbol of unity…?"

Jen Jen: "They are going to be fighting together in your name. As the Kusunoki Princess…"

Grandpa: "And five ninja have been chosen from the villages. We are to come up with a plan to oppose Nobunaga." 

Hanzo: "For that purpose we are all assembling in the village of Iga."

Grandpa: "You are to go to the Iga village for training."

Aki: "Me? For what training?!"

Goemon: "If you are to be a symbol of unity you need some knowledge of ninja."

Aki: "No way! I can't it's too sudden!"

Jen Jen: "Aki you need to go with them…"
Aki: "No! Up until this moment I was a simple girl who lived in the temple! I don't know if I could be a symbol people can look up too…"

Goemon: "Don't worry, I will take good care of you."

He gives me a soft pat on the head, smiled and winks at me.

Goemon: "And in exchange you can let me have some fun too!"

I stepped away from him and pulled Jen closer to me. 

Iga Elder: "Please help us, Aki."

I watched as the old man turned to me and bowed slowly to me. 

Iga Elder: "We need you to hold together the alliance. You are the only hope we have!"

Aki: "First please raise your head."

Three more men walk through the broken door. It was Saizo, Sasuke, and a tall white haired man.

Saizo: "Excuse me." 

Sasuke: "Wooo! Aki!"

Grandpa: "These two are Saizo Kirigakure and Sasuke Sarutobi from the Koga Clan."

I stared at the white haired man's eyes. They looked to cold and empty. 

Aki: "Ummm…and what about this man?"

Grandpa: "Kotaro Fuma from the Fuma Clan."

Kotaro: "…"

He didn't say anything and just stress back at me.

Grandpa: "Aki…I raised you as an ordinary girl, but now it the time for you to step out into the world."

Aki: "Grandpa…"

Grandpa: "You are their heir, and your parents didn't die of illness. They were killed by Nobunaga's men."

I covered my mouth and started to shake. 

Aki: (What are the odds of an ordinary girl becoming a princess in a matter of minutes? I'm not sure if I can do this…) "I need some air."