Chapter Chapter Six Monkey Business

• Dedicated to Jen-Jen Roelfs

Narrated By Jen Jen

After I said my good-byes to everyone at the temple Sasuke and made our way to Iga. 

Sasuke: "Jen Jen! Over here I know a short cut!"

Jen Jen: "Are you sure?"

He smiled then laughed at Jen.

Sasuke: "Haha! Trust me!"

Jen Jen: "Alright…"

After a few hours I was dying. Sasuke was walking way too fast for me keep up with him. I let out a long and heavy sigh. 

Sasuke: "Jen Jen! Are you alright?"

Jen Jen: "Ah! Yeah I'm fine! Hehe…"

Sasuke: "Guess I can't help it…Oomph!"

Jen Jen: "WOAH!"

Sasuke suddenly threw me over his shoulders and started walking.

Jen Jen: "SASUKE! I'm…Fine! I can walk myself!"

Sasuke: "Geez…If you're tired let me know straight up!"

Jen Jen: (Wow, his shoulders are really built. He's cure, but manly up close.)

Sasuke: "Hold on tight!"

Jen Jen: "Hey, Hey ,Hey, Hey! Sasuke! AHH!"

Suddenly Sasuke jumped into the trees, and started jumping from tree to tree at breaking-neck speed.  I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was a little worried he would drop me. Sasuke looked at me and just laughed as I started to blush. 

After a few miles I started to wander why he could go so fast. He moves as light as the wind! I looked at Sasuke's face then started to laugh.

Jen Jen: "Ahahaha!"
Sasuke: "Wow…"

Jen Jen: "Hehe… What?"

Sasuke: "Jen Jen, you're good! Most women are crying by now!"

Jen Jen: "I was just thinking how much Aki would freak out, and Sasuke I'm not like most girls!"

Sasuke looked deep into my eyes. 

Sasuke: "Hmm…Just what I've come to expect from the love of my life!"

I looked blankly at Sasuke.

Jen Jen: (What? "Love of my life?")

Suddenly Sasuke stopped moving and pushed me close to the tree trunk.

Jen Jen: "What is it?"

Sasuke: "Shhh…."

Sasuke covers my mouth with his hand.

Sasuke: "Keep it down!"

Sasuke slowly leans in and brushes the hair away from my ear. 

Sasuke: "Nobunaga's men."

My eyes widen. Sasuke kept his eyes on mines as he slowly went to reach for his weapon.  Just then a monkey pops behind me.

Money: "OOOU OOU AAAH AHHH!"

Sasuke: "A monkey!?"

Three moneys pop down and just stair back at us.

Sasuke: "What the hell! You stupid monkeys! Don't scare me like that!"

I bursted up laughing so hard tears started to form. Sasuke put his hands on his waist and started to laugh along with me. He then picked me back up and smiled.

Sasuke: "Alright, let's hurry up and go!"

Sasuke onc again dove though the tress like wind. I looked behind us and the moneys were following us.

Jen Jen: "Ummmm….Sasuke. Those monkeys are following us!?"

Sasuke: "Those monkeys must have fallen in love with you too Jen Jen!"

Jen Jen: "…" (Sasuke keeps talking about love…)

Sasuke stops and jumps down from the trees. 

Sasuke: "Look there's a river we can take a break here."

He was still holding me as we walked towards the river. After suddenly stopping from going so fast, I started feeling a little dizzy. When Sasuke finally put me down I started to fall towards him. Sasuke caught me and our noses touched. I stared into his forest green eyes. I could see him blushing, and I could feel my face beat red. I panicked and jumped away from him. 

Jen Jen: (I have never been that close to another man before, and I'm so nervous!) "I'm Sorry!"

Sasuke: "You don't need to apologize for something like that…"

Sasuke started to awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

Jen Jen: "What…?"

Sasuke: "Jen Jen, I'll always be there for you when you're about to fall down."

Jen Jen: (Sasuke is really kind. Even though he is younger, he's a lot of help…I'm glad Aki choose him to take me.)

Sasuke: "I'm going to go wash up at the river, so just wait here."

Jen Jen: "Ok!"

Sasuke walked down to the river, and I looked around this beautiful surroundings. It was such a nice place; there was no noise except for the river. My mind started to wonder and I realized that this was the first time I have ever been alone with a boy. I turned around and saw the tre monkeys that were following us from earlier. 

Money: "UOOO UOOO!"

Jen Jen: "Woah! You guys came all this way!"

Money: "Uooh aaaah…"

Jen Jen: "What's that? Timmy's fallen down a well?"

The money grabs my hand and gives me a persimmon. I smiled at the money.

Jen Jen: "What, you're giving me this persimmon? Thank you!"
Monkey: "Uoo uoo!"

Jen Jen: "Hmmm…"

Just then one of the monkeys started to grooming my hair.

Jen Jen: "Ah, um, thanks. Um… I suppose I should repay the favor…"

I looked around to make sure no one was watching. I then started to scratch the monkey's back. I froze as I heard laughter coming from behind me.

Sasuke: "HAHAHA!"

I blushed as I turned towards him.

Jen Jen: "S-Sasuke!"

Sasuke: " Jen Jen, you are so funny! Monkeying around are you? Ouch! My stomach hurts…"

Sasuke was laughing so hard he started to grab his stomach in pain. I sudden realized he was pretty my naked.

Jen Jen: "Sasuke! Why are you naked?!"

Sasuke looked at me and smiled.

Sasuke: " I decided to take a proper bath down by the river."

Jen Jen: "…"

His body was huge and muscular. I've never seen a man's body so closely. It was hard not to stare. 

Sasuke: "You look like you're old friends with that monkey!"

Jen Jen: "Actually, I don't have any monkey friends…Oh yeah! I got a persimmon from that monkey. Do you want to eat it?"

Sasuke: "Yeah!"

Sasuke pulled out a small blade and cut up the Persimmon for us to share. He gave me back the Persimmon and I handed out a piece for him.

Jen Jen: "Here you go!"

Sasuke leaned in and ate the persimmon piece right out of my fingers!

Sasuke: "Wow, the persimmon is delicious!"

I pulled my hand back and started to blush one again.

Sasuke: "Your fingers are delicious too, Jen Jen!"

Jen Jen: "That's enough silliness! I'm older than you!"

Sasuke leaned his face so close to mine that our noses were about to touch. 

Sasuke: "You are older than me, but if that's the case why are you turning so red?"

I turned my head away from him.

Jen Jen: "…"

Sasuke stood up and looked down to me. 

Sasuke: " Jen Jen, could it be…Are you a virgin?"

I looked up to Sasuke in a shocked expression. I would have never though anyone would ask that kind of question. Sasuke started to grin from ear to ear.

Sasuke: " Wow! Jen Jen you're a virgin!"

Jen Jen: "Quit saying it out loud! … What about you, Sasuke?"

Sasuke: "Me? Well, of course I'm pretty experienced in the art of love. For ninjas, learning about women is all part of training!"

Jen Jen: "What? Part of your training?"

Sasuke: "If you're not experienced, a female ninja might "trick you.""

Jen Jen: "Oh…"

Sasuke: "Yeah! Sometimes you have to seduce women for a mission."

My mind started to wander about what Sasuke had said. Seduce a woman as part of a mission? The world of ninja and the world I lived in until now…Things are only going to get worst. Now that Aki is the Ninja symbol people will try to kid nap her so that the ninja's will do what they want. Sasuke…Kotaro…Hanzo…Saizo…and even Goemon can protect Aki. I can't though…

Sasuke: "What? Are you surprised?"

I looked up to Sasuke then looked away.

Jen Jen: "Yeah…" 

Sasuke looked towards the sun and smiled.
Sasuke: "We're still ahead of schedule, so let's take a break."

Sasuke suddenly lays his head on my calves.

Jen Jen: "W-What?"

Sasuke: "What'd a means what? I'm taking a nap!"

Jen Jen: "Um, that's not what I mean…"

Sasuke fell silent as he lay on my lap.

Sasuke: "…Hmmm"

Jen Jen: "Is he sleep talking?"

I looked down to Sasuke's face. He looks to angelic, and his body is so big. 

Jen Jen: "Sasuke…"

Sasuke: "…Hmmm?"

He's even replying to me even though he is asleep. I looked to the river and I watched it flow. My mind started to wander again. I started to get more and more worried about Aki. Will Kotaro really make sure she will stay safe? Many questions ran through my mind like an endless movie. I closed my eyes for a minute and enjoyed this times while it can last.