ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 2

park beomi p

park beomi p.o.v

it was after school and i had been roaming through a nearby shopping center.

i didn't actually have anything to buy, i just enjoyed watching the people in the stores. the families. the daughters with their mothers and fathers. it was nice to look at.

as i walked past a makeup store a girl rushed out and past me. i recognized her, it's jugyeong.

i ran after her, yelling, "jugyeong! wait! what's wrong?!"

she turned back at me, clearly very distressed. she only ran faster. how fast can this girl go?

she looked into a street and gasped, running past it. i followed just to be nearly ran over by a motorcycle.

it barely avoided me but practically flew into a wall doing so. the driver fell off. he sat still on the floor.

i rushed to him, "sir! are you okay?! let me help you."

he took off his helmet. wow, he's much younger than i would've thought. i guess that explains the reckless driving.

he looked up at me silently until we noticed a group of motorcycles coming our way. he threw his helmet at me and ran.

the other motorcyclists chased after him, screaming, "han seojun!"

ugh, i can't just leave... right?

i chased them, slowing down when i noticed they were cornering the guy.

i tiptoed closer and noticed some stairs nearby. i looked around. there was an identical set of stairs behind me. i rushed up as quietly as possible.

"oh, this lunatic."

i found and crept down the stairs next to the group of boys.

i noticed the 'lunatic' hunched over in pain. a guy in a purple windbreaker pulled him back up, babbling about backstabbing or whatever. he tried to punch him but he dodged it.

"don't hit the face."

damn. he's kinda cool, not gonna lie.

i looked around and noticed a siren just near the bottom of the stairs. i looked back up at the boys, they were more than ready to destroy cool guy.

i swung at the siren, setting it off. i hid on the stairs as i watched them run away.

i walked down, feeling rather proud. i switched the siren off.

"so, han seojun. are you a gangster?"

he scoffed in a cocky manner, "what's with you?"

"what's with me? you're the one who nearly killed me with that bike of yours. but i was kind enough to chase after you and save you! you should be thankful."