ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 12

park beomi p

park beomi p.o.v

i heard the news of suho's dad retiring and apologizing for seyeon's death.

yessss. a victory for the good characters-erm, i mean-the good people!

i went to the hospital as soon as i could. i encountered suho at some stairs.

"oh, suho. congrats! i think... i hope. it's a good thing right?"

"yes, thank you."

"see, things are getting better. i'm happy for you."

he grinned a little, "you too. you and seojun, i mean."

"ah," i scratched the head, "it's a long story. but hey, you and jugyeong!"

suho's eyes widened. i winked at him and wiggled my eyebrows. i saw jugyeong coming our way.

"anyways, i'm going to go look for seojun. you two talk. good luck!"

i ran off, leaving them alone.

...

"how was everything at the hospital?"

"good! suho and seojun are free to go home now. i also passed by and saw nanny. she seems to be doing better."

"we should celebrate."

"for what?"

"the waves have calmed down. it is easier to swim now."

"you're right. let's order food!"

for some reason, jihoo's words only reminded me of a phrase, "the calm before the storm."

i shook my head to rid it of those bad thoughts.

...

"beomi, why didn't you admit you were dating seojun?"

"i knew there would be rumors again. except, this time they were true."

back at the hospital, the day chorong and others visited, seojun and i started dating. it was unreal. i could finally call him mine.

"ah! so cute! i told you, a destined couple."

"are you happy?"

i glanced at jihoo, "yep. super happy."

...

it's weird. not only for me, but for everyone. suho and seojun getting along, not fighting.

it's enjoyable, really. and they're incredibly more adorable like this.

...

sujin introduced a transfer student to us at lunch today. it was a girl from yongpa high school.

i remember jugyeong telling me that she previously went to that school. that's were she was bullied. this is suspicious...

"jugyeong, you transferred here too. where did you say you transferred from? ah, have you even told us before?"