ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 15

park beomi p

park beomi p.o.v

i opened the street door, "oh! hello!"

i greeted the scattered cats in my front yard. the old cat that was a prick was also apparently a mother. after i completely gained her trust, she brought her children to me.

"excuse me guys. i just need to take a flower or two."

i carefully picked a rose and two daisies from the bunch of flowers i had planted. i trimmed the roots away and carried the flowers inside with me.

i picked up a fresh vase and, once the flowers were set, i placed it in front of nanny's picture and her urn.

she passed away almost two years ago, the summer after i enrolled to school. that was easily the most dramatic day of my life.

also the most earning, considering that nanny left all of her belongings to me. all of it. even her house.

we recently remodeled it, jihoo and i. there are now two separate parts of the house. one for him; one for me. as much as we absolutely adore each other, we both needed some extra space.

i slumped my bag off my shoulder and walked into the kitchen, serving myself a tall glass of iced coffee. being a choreographer at st entertainment, one of the more popular entertainment companies of korea, really sucked me dry of energy.

"hey, you addict."

"pardon?"

"you heard me." jihoo sneered as he entered and strode in, across the kitchen island.

"please, i'm not addicted to caffeine."

"oh, sure. you say that after your eighth cup of coffee today."

"not eighth..." i crossed my arms, "only like fourth."

"right. addict."

"fine if you want to bring up addictions so bad, let's talk about your sexual tendencies."

he rolled his eyes, "not this again. i already told you that i don't bring any girls home."

"yes, and i totally believe you."

"you should."

"how else do you explain that you have like a new girl every week?"

"are you insinuating that i'm so bad in bed that they leave me immediately after the fact?"

i shrugged smugly and he clicked his tongue at me.

"what are you doing here anyways? missed me already?" i sat down beside him.

"no. i actually came here to tell you that taehoon invited us out for some drinks; said he had some news to share."

"hm, i wonder what that's about."