ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 11

park beomi p

park beomi p.o.v

seojun and i were supposed to meet up after his photoshoot. it had ended a while ago, but he was nowhere to be seen.

i've been looking for him for what seems like forever. i even got in contact with the cameraman from his shoots.

i was told to go to the move entertainment building. sure enough, i saw seojun and suho nearby.

i followed them but they were fast. seojun chased after suho into a busy street.

i felt the time slow down, shivers went down my spine, a lump built up in my throat and the hairs all over my body stood up.

they're dead. they're totally dead.

i couldn't move as i watched a car drive right into them. i still couldn't move even as they lay on the ground. i could only watch in torment and agony.

seojun looked at me weakly. i finally broke out of my trance and ran to him as his eyes closed.

...

i wasn't allowed on the ambulance. i had to run to the hospital. i should've been tired but i wasn't.

by when i arrived, they were already taken into the emergency ward.

i was broken.

...

"beomi!"

i looked up from my seat.

jihoo jogged to me, "are you okay? hey, hey. have you been crying this whole time? i'm here now. everything's gonna be okay."

i buried my face in my arms again.

"hey. come on, let's go home. you need to change. your clothes are weirdly wet."

"no. i need to see them."

jihoo sighed, sitting down next to me.

"okay. let's wait."

he pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around me.

...

it became dark out quickly. with jihoo around, i was able to relax.

less sobbing, more silent crying.

i was finally allowed to go see suho and seojun but i didn't to give their relatives privacy.

"you can leave, you know. i can't relax completely when the two of you are in the hospital room."

my head shot up when i heard that familiar voice.

"but still, i can't leave you here alone! it must be uncomfortable to be in a cast."

"i'm just going to sleep, anyway."

i got up from my seat. jihoo remained sleeping. i tiptoed around the corner of the waiting room. i saw seojun pushing his mother and sister into an elevator.