Chapter Two

Mikey's Pov
"Hey Draken, do I come off as, I don't care about my education and I do what I want?" The breeze brushed past each lock with ease, my arms folded roughly across my chest, I just couldn't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it was slightly a stalker move to come to the park where that older girl was feeding the stray pets that wander in through the grass.

She was so care free, and yet her word effected me like no other. It was like I had to prove something to her, honestly was so annoying to the core.

"That's exactly how I would describe you Mikey, why are you all of a sudden worried about school?" I gritted my teeth for a moment stuffing my hands into my shorts pockets, nodding my head towards were Stephanie was.

"You see that girl over there, long black hair, pretty brown skin, feeding the strays." Once again he whipped his head in her direction nodding a few short times.

"Yeah what about her?" I cracked a smile shutting my eyes tightly.

"She said something to me last week, kinda been stuck with me, she asked me why me, a fifteen year old was so caught up in a gang, she doesn't understand it's like family, that it's deeper then fighting, and all, loyalty." I paused to click my tongue over my inner cheek a couple times.

"You? You the leader of Toman, is worried about what some older girl has to say about you, why does it matter? Not like you'll see her again," The loudest whine tore through me.

"Because I do see her! She's in the same class as me, her words are bugging me." Draken stared at me even more deadpan before a soft laugh tore through him, patting at my back roughly.

"Then I guess just show her, being in a gang isn't just about the stereotypes, you want it to stop bugging you? Then show her." It took such a small minute for the little bell to like ding over my head, my eyes growing wide.

"Ah- you know that's not a bad idea... Well then come on gotta start planning."

"You are so hopeless aren't you?"

______________________________
Stephanie's Pov
It was a little far fetched feeding all the stray animals in the park, by the time I had finished it was nighttime, I had to hurry home because like always my mom expected me to cook dinner when she was late at night, the only reason we moved out here was so we could be closer to my brothers fiance, he was twenty.

So my mother trying to be the good mother in law made us move out here. A heavy sigh left my lips facing the sky for a moment, it was sort of peaceful out, nice change of pace to say the least.

I still had about one round left down the street till I was near the apartment, but the familiar sound was nearing me. I jumped back a little paying attention, cracking a small smile.

"Good evening Mikey, is everything okay?" I was slightly worried seemed like he had ran all the way here, before hoping into his motorcycle.

"Hey Steph, you know just hanging around, you look really good by the way, your hair is." I stared at him with amusement before showing him.

"This isn't my real hair, it's weave, but Thank you though, maybe one day I'll show you my natural hair when I take it out." The deepest blush coated his cheeks, causing me to laugh even more. "Anyway, do you want a ride?" I gazed at him even more tilting my head with a smile.

"Really, you'd let me ride on your motorcycle?" He grinned casually leaning on the handles with a little smile. "Why not, I let Draken, plus it's not really the safest to be walking late at night." I rolled my eyes playfully but I lifted my backpack up, walking over towards him climbing up into the back seat with him, watching him hand me a helmet, which I took, shaking my hair out for a moment.

"You know Mikey, I know you were at the park today." He chocked quickly laughing casually tucking his hair behind his ears, starting his motorcycle back on, allowing me to tighten my arms around his waist to keep me in place.

"Ahaha I have no idea what you mean." I squeaked quickly holding onto his waist even more watching us fly straight down the street,

"And at the shopping market last week!"

"Totally just at the right place at the right time, we should be friends Steph, we could be two pretty best friends!"

"I think that already goes to you and Draken, Mikey."