Chapter Nine

Mikey's Pov
The sweat formed at my forehead pushing up the sleeves to my black sweater roughly, mine and Mitsuya's bikes needed some quick tune ups and fixes. So this Saturday we worked on them. Getting some changes in the oil all that fun stuff. Lately my moods had been dropping a lot more then I would like, it seems everything annoyed me. Draken was pushing buttons that I didn't particular like, he was hiding something, he wouldn't be able to for long though, he always breaks at some point.

"Hey Mikey what's up with you and Draken, you two seem to be arguing more and more." Taken back by the thought, I then pushed myself from under the stool with a grunt, grabbing the rag to wipe the oil from my hands and fingers tips tossing it over my shoulder before I moved the strands of my hair from my eyes.

"Hmm? We don't argue that much, it's silly things really. How come?" I stood up off the hard stone ground, brushing off the back of my shorts roughly with a grunt, reaching over to grab my water bottle resting on the work space, sipping from it a few empty metal parts clattering around in the process.

"Oh- well I thought it was because you found out about him almost fucking Steph in the meeting area." The loudest bang and clatter hit around, I whipped around very closely, it sounded like my heart was pounding near my ears, my eyes narrowing.

"What...?" I questioned out fast like seeing him slowly kinda laughing nervously like.

"Oh shit... I didn't say anything." He cleared his throat a little, I wasn't really having it as I made my way near him dropping down to gaze at him.

"Mitsuya I'm not messing around, repeat what you said." He sighed roughly rubbing at his neck.

"I don't even know how true it is- Steph isn't the type to just sleep around and mess with people's feelings. Pah said he caught them kissing at the forest, and said it looked like it went to more." I gritted my teeth a little shutting my eyes for a moment.

"Fucking asshole... This is why I don't tell him shit! He does pushing that aren't needed."

_______________________
"Did you fuck Stephanie in the forest near the gang area?" I watched Draken snap his head over to me in confusion, washing his hands off at my sink.

"What? Who told you that." He chuckled quietly drying off his hands off leaning his back on the sink for a moment, I gave him a hard look, loosely shaking my head all my hair pulled into a rough bun.

"Draken don't play dumb with me, half of the gang knows because Pah snitched that he caught you guys. So don't lie." Draken sighed rolling his eyes fast like.

"Of course he did, he'll go around spreading around more then what happened, no we didn't fuck, we kissed and I persuaded her." I tossed my hands up quickly in disbelief.

"And you that makes it any better Draken?! I shouldn't have told you that I think I like her cause I knew you were gonna pull some shit like this. I don't need pushing like this. I just need time because I'm afraid to let some one in and open it up." He sighed rubbing at his neck a couple times.

"Look I'm sorry Mikey, I wasn't really thinking when I kissed her alright? I didn't mean it in ill intent it only lasted a minute and I instantly apologize the both of us said we weren't gonna talk about it because she doesn't see me that way." I held the bridge of my nose just growing more angry but it wasn't gonna get me any more.

"God you are so annoying... I say I might have a crush on someone and you kiss them who the hell does that. That won't make me understand my feelings more." He was rubbing at his  neck even more a bit.

"You have ever right to be mad Mikey, I'm sorry alright. Its all I can do for right now." I grumbled loudly moving around him to grab a juice box sipping at it once I stabbed the straw once more.

"You get the silent treatment for like three days anyway." I grumbled sipping aggressively.

"And what about Stephanie." My cheeks flared up at the mention of her name, before I looked away to glance out the window.

"I'll hang out with her more, and figure out these feelings and all, she's been hanging out with Takemichi a lot actually." I tilted my head a little, rubbing at my chin rough my finishing up my juice box.

"So annoying... This is why I don't like feelings always confusing and complicated."