All actions have consequences...

"Actions have consequences...first rule of life. and the second rule is this- you are the only one responsible for your own actions "- Holly  Lisle

The day was a bright and sunny one, an ideal day for good things to happen. Yet, not all days are what they seem. The students of Aldera Junior High were on there way as usual and amongst those students were two individuals; Izuku Midoriya (Deku) and Katsuki Bakugou (Kacchan). If you had observed them from their first few years of childhood friendship you could easily say they were the best of friends and inseparable. Take a look a few year ahead, however, and your mind would quickly change.

Bakugou Katsuki was a well known name in their school, mostly because he would shout through the halls for people to remember it because he would become the next number one hero. e bragged all day long and he'd be damned if you doubted his success or victory in anything. That would be a one way trip to getting blown up, literally.

On the not so explosive side, there was Izuku. He was sweet and that never changed even during the torment he went through daily. He, too, had dream of becoming a strong hero that people could look up to, who could save everyone with a smile. Much credit to All Might his favorite, and most looked up to, hero. Bakugou also adored All Might in his own rowdy way, but I think everyone could agree that if All Might say his daily actions he would be highly disappointed. 

What actions were so disappointing? Well for starters, the degrading of everyone who is not him. You could look at him the wrong way and he would go on a ramaging spree on how your beneath him or an "extra" to his main event. Most were used to it and didn't care, but that was only because they knew who would get the worst of it at the end and as long as Bakugou was off their case, they could care less.

And of course Izuku was his main target, having earned the name Deku because of his "useless"-ness for not being born with a quirk. One less joint and he would have been living his days in peace alongside Bakugou, not under his feet praying not to get stomped  on for the thousandth time this week. Even so he kept the faith to keep pushing on...

Not today though. Even though it was sunny bright and warm, there was a particularly dark cloud hanging over Izuku just waiting to pour down on him and at this rate it would flood Bakugou, too.

...

Bam! The lockers rattled as a new dent settled in, the shape of Izuku's head. He was knocked dizzy, but the pain blunted over. "The hell do you think you are nerd?! Do you think you're going to pass up or something by applying to UA?!"

"N-no! Ka-Kacchan! That was never my intention!" Izuku stuttered uncontrollably, hoping for once Bakugou would hear him out, but of course he didn't. He was slung up by his collar and forced against the locker. 

"Obviously it was! I mean what can a quirkless nobody like you even hope to achieve by applying?! You'll die in the entrance exams. Maybe I'll do you a favor and blast you right now!" Now the other two bird-brains chimed in.

"Yeah Deku, like your name says, your useless. You'd just be a waste of space and time trying to go UA." one goon says.

"Yeah just give up on being a hero." the second added. They all turned to walk away, but then Bakugou stopped.

"Actually, if you want a quirk there might be another way... JUST TAKE A SWAN DIVE OFF THE ROOF AND PRAY YOU'LL BE BORN WITH A QUIRK IN YOUR NEXT LIFE!" Ikuzu was speechless and his body froze.