A deal with the Universe

🛑TW🛑 : mentions of suicide (Forgot to put that in the other parts sorry)

So everything was going great so far. Izuku and Bakugou had played all the way to noontime with no interruptions besides lunch, which they were eating right now. Izuku had to go to the bathroom, so now Bakugou waited for him to get back. That gave Uchu enough time to approach Bakugou. "Hey Kacchan." Bakugou recognized the voice and turned to face its owner with a glare, but the chubbiness of his face made the expression cute.

"Go away Uchu." Uchu pretended to be hurt, but then smirked and put his arm on Bakugou's shoulder. He leaned a bit too close

"I don't think I will, murderer." Bakugou's eyes widened at the boy's words. He turned his head to only see Uchu still smirking with that annoying *ss grin. "It seems you know exactly what I'm referring to huh? Let's talk Katsuki." Uchu said, his voice turning mature and serious. Bakugou needed to know what was going on and how this guy even knew about that. They went by the toys and pretended to be playing. Uchu grabbed a basket full of blocks. 

"Start talking." Bakugou demanded.  Uchu held up a hand. Slowly he put down one block. 

"Izuku Midoriya, age 14. Current status: deceased. Cause: suicide." Bakugou winced at that word. " You see, Mr. High and Mighty, Izuku was supposed to become a hero. I should know, I'm the universe. But YOU messed up that universal plan, which deserves punishment don't you think?" Bakugou went to say something, but Uchu stopped him. "I'm not done." He gestured to the blocks.

"You see these?"

"Yeah, and?" Uchu picked up a block and lightly stacked it on top of the highest one. There were 2 blocks.

"This is how Izuku treated every else's words, opinions, and thoughts on him. Apart from his mother of course." Uchu picked up 3 blocks and placed them all down on top of each other at the same time a little harder. "This is how your words were treated." Bakugou wasn't quite getting it yet. Uchu noticed. "Picture this. Let's say there was one person who actually was supporting Izuku, telling him not to give up. Me, for example. As I showed you, after your snarky remark, Izuku may be alive, but he now has a sh*tty attitude towards you and once I have to leave, he will be alone and once again will commit suicide at the age of 15 on the night of  his birthday. " Bakugou felt a very big wave of guilt hit him. So it was him doing all of this. I knew this brat wasn't here the first time around. 

"I don't think calling the universe a brat will play out well in your future. But besides that, I have chosen to allow you to change your ways. I could have sent you to your middle school days a few days before the incident, but the change would have been too spontaneous for you and you likely would have overreacted and altered the future for Izuku even more by making him become a police officer. Because of your now paranoid self. So then I decided to send you here instead. That way Izuku would at least have a completely positive childhood to look back to and maybe you would learn your lesson in the future. " Bakugou had a lot to take in, but he thought that he got the just of it. 

"So Izuku was supposed to be a hero and you wanted him to be a hero, but because of me even if you were to send me back to the time that it happened, I would mess it up?" Uchu nodded. " So you sent me back to when we were kids, so we could have a better childhood?" 

"Uh-huh. So what are you gonna do, Bully? " Uchu questioned placing the blocks back where they go.  Bakugou frowned and looked at Uchu again.

"So if your the universe why can't you fix this yourself?"

"I thought that would be obvious. It's because you made the problem, so now you have to fix it or go back to your current time and suffer the consequences of your actions from the universe throughout life." Bakugou furrowed his eyebrows. Honestly whether he was six or 15 this was a lot of pressure for one person. "But hey I'll make you a deal." Bakugou perked up. "If you can be nice and SHARE Izuku with me without being rude or mean to me, I'll restore your time back to how it was supposed to be and you'll see your Izuku live another day. But I'm only giving you a week. If you can handle that all will be well."

 Izuku now came back from the bathroom."Hey Uchu. Kacchan ready to finish playing heroes?" Bakugou looked at Uchu and Uchu just smiled and walked away.

"It's your choice Kacchan." he said finally then disappeared off somewhere. Great now my time is even shorter than before. "Oh and your time starts now." Uchu added.

"What time?" Izuku asked confused. Bakugou shook his head.

"I don't know." He lied. "Let's just finish our game..."