A little extra help

It's been a week since the 'flashback', that's what Bakugou had decided to call it. So far no progress had been made. If anything Bakugou had grown even farther from Deku than the first time around and all because of that stupid Uchu kid. And its not like he was even oblivious of it, with every chance he had Uchu would purposely make a distance between the two males. It wasn't all bad, but based on what he saw, if things continued like this Deku would be fine. The thing was though... he would grow to hate Bakugou and no doubt think of him as a jerk rather than continue to 'look up to him' as he did in the original time. 

Bakugou was close to just snapping on Uchu, clearing him out of the picture for good, but Deku wouldn't respond good to that. Still would be easier though... 

So once again he found himself in this dumb kindergarten class. "Have a good day Katsuki."

"Okay." Mitsuki paused and looked at her son. How unusual.  

"Katsuki." Bakugou stopped walking and looked back at his mom.

"What?"

"Are you okay hon?"

"Yeah, I am." Mitsuki knelt down and looked Bakugou in the eye. Bakugou just pouted and raised and eyebrow.

"Come on you can tell me."

"It's nothing to do with you." Mitsuki continued to stare.... and stare.... and stare... and- "Fine! It's about Dek- Izuku.." Mitsuki raised an eyebrow.

"What about him? Aren't you guys really good friends? You play all the time." she reminded.

"Well... there's another kid that keeps taking him away everytime I try to play with him. And... well i haven't been really nice to him either..." Mitsuki snickered and gave a small grin.

"So my son is jealous?"

"Wha-"

"Don't worry I won't tell, but what you need to do is when this other kid comes, just ask Izuku to hangout first. And be nice of course."

"I already tried that, but he just winds up joining us and messing it up."

"Hmmm." Mitsuki took a moment to think. She was still tickled by the idea that her son had become jealous. He always acted s high and mighty, she doubted that would ever happen. "Try and ask izuku to play alone. He's a nice kid, so I'm sure he wouldn't say no. Plus he always seems the happiest when he's playing with you." These words made the child in Bakugou, at the moment, feel a little giddy.

"Really?"

"Yeah, your my son after all." Mitsuki smiled proudly and Bakugou did the same. He felt much better about this whole thing now. A mother's charm, i guess. "Now get 'em."

"Okay, thanks old hag!" Bakugou ran off in the classroom.

"Didn't I tell you not call me that?!" Mitsuki shouted, but she wasn't angry. A smile still decorated her face. She adjusted her purse and left the school.

Now it was up to Bakugou to do the rest. So first he searched for the greenette. He spotted him immediately, near the building blocks alone. Some kids were whispering about his quirk again, or lack thereof. Bakugou huffed and walked over, causing the whispering kids to quiet down some. Izuku noticed him and gave a wide ear-to-ear smile. "Hi, Kacchan."

"Deku, I want you to play with only me today!" Bakugou yelled a bit too loud. Some of the teachers and the kids looked in his direction. Deku instantly got more nervous. Talk about peer pressure.

"What, What do you mean Kacchan?" Deku asked  while occasionally glancing over to the other nosy students.

"I mean I don't you to play with that dumb-" Bakugou stopped and fixed himself. "I don't want you to play with Uchu today." he repeated lower this time. Deku's eyes widened. 

"But, won't Uchu get upset?" 

"Uh... we already talked about it. He said it was okay, since he plays with you everyday." Bakugou lied. (Let's pray Uchu doesn't come in O-O) Deku thought for a moment and then agreed. They picked up some blocks and dolls and began to play castle (or whatever shizz yall used to play when yall was lil). A few hours passed and there was no sight of Uchu, but then he walked through the classroom doors. His parent, the one with no face, apologized and explained his absence and then left. Uchu looked over to Bakugou and Deku and gave a grin. I won't make it that easy for you Kacchan.

Sorry this is so short I'm actually at the point where I'm taking my unit tests because of the hurricane and everything i've had to rush

ill definitely make future chapters longer but I hope you still enjoy 

thank you for reading...