ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 3

park beomi p

park beomi p.o.v

"whether i step out of line or not. it's none of your business. and stop being so obvious about trailing me because you're self-conscious."

seojun looked pissed.

"damn, okay suho. that was pretty mean. but i mean, seriously seojun. it's like you guys are soulmates," they stared angrily at each other, "always end up together. and, i mean, the way you stare into each other's eyes. i can feel it. can you guys? can you feel the love tonight?" i sang the last part like the song.

they looked at me strange and then began wandering off.

ugh, finally.

i dashed into the bathroom. i caught a glimpse of jugyeong staring at herself in the mirror before she ran into a corner and hid under her arms.

"no, don't! please leave!"

"jugyeong, it's me. don't worry, i want to help you."

"no!"

gently, i pulled her arms away and tilted her head so she looked at me.

i spoke as softly as i could, "it's okay. come on."

she stood up but stared at the floor.

"what's wrong?"

"look at me. i'm hideous."

"no! look at me!" she looked up at me. "you are so, very pretty. anyone who tells you otherwise is just a jealous liar."

she looked away again.

"i'm serious. you have a great face shape and features. i wish i could just steal it from you. i mean, i have chubby cheeks. and my eyelids, well, are monolids. and my lips! oh my god, my lips! seriously, jugyeong. you are gorgeous with and without makeup. a literal goddess."

"i'm sorry i lied about my face. i'm so scared everyone will hate me if they see my bare face. please beomi, don't tell anyone!"

"about what?"

"my bare face!"

"your what? no, i don't know what you talking about." i winked at her and she giggled sheepishly, finally understanding my joke.

"now, lets get you all fixed up. where should we start with this?"

i helped jugyeong as much as i could with her makeup but she was truly talented. i was nowhere near her skill.

we finished at last and i could tell she felt much more comfortable. we walked out and saw suho.

"thanks... but why did you help me?"

"hey, you."

oh wait, that's not suho.

"nevermind." he turned to me. "you better bring back my helmet tomorrow-"