The secret is out

Scott went on for a few days feeling lethargic and sad. He didn't know what to do, khloé was the love of his life but Lotso was the object of his desire. This decision was hard and he wouldn't be able to make it alone.

Kylie's House
Scott walks into kylie's house hoping to confide in her and get some solid advice. Kylie was understanding when she wanted to be, hopefully she wanted to be today.

Kylie: Hey Scott! what's up?

Scott: Kylie I need to tell you something, aaaand it's pretty serious.....

Kylie: Scott you can literally tell me anything

Scott: Kylie I'm in love with Lotso the bear

Kylie: Like that bear from Toy Story?

Scott: Yeah... (he sinks his head into his hands)

Kylie: Well that's not really a big deal dude, I've had crushes on animations before. That fox from Zootopia is hot.

Scott: Kylie.... it's not that I just have a crush on him, he's real. I want a relationship with him.

Kylie stands up and learns against the kitchen counter where you two have been speaking. 

Kylie: Scott that's impossible, he's an animation.

Scott: Kylie... Bible

Kylie puts her hand to her mouth in disbelief. This meant business, This meant Lotso was real.

Later at Kim's house

Kylie walked into Kim's house, it was really quiet. Only her and Khloe were there sitting in the theater.

Kylie: Where are the ankle monsters? it's so quiet in here, I thought I was at Kendall's house

Kim: Kanye took them to a wine tasting 

Kylie: They're kids.....

Kim: Yeah but he said he would dilute it with water, so as long as they hydrate

Kylie: Kim I need to confide in you, but you cannot tell anyone.

Kim: Kylie I WOULD NEVER gossip, you know me

Kylie: Scott has a thing for the bear in ToyStory

Kim: OMG Lotso??

Kylie: Lotso. But it gets worse, apparently the bear is real and he's trying to decide between the bear and Khloe

Kim: He should be deciding between the bear and Kourtney. That selfish bitch, who does he think he is. 

Kim did not keep the secret, as soon as Kylie left she called Kris. Kris called Kendall, who called MJ, who called Rob, who called Kourtney. Kourtney got so mad that she called Addison Rae. Once word got to Addison the rumors spread to TikTok. Once something reaches TikTok you're screwed, Scott is cancelled.